Saturday, June 21, 2014

T is for Toys




Toys as in Sex Toys

Well, do you have any toys? I will bet that most all of us, if not every single one of us has at least one. We have some. Maybe some would sat that we have quite a bit or others might say, that isn't very many. Who knows? I am always willing to try new toys out. Now when I refer to toys, I do not mean our paddles. I am talking just toys.


  Anal Toys



 





  And my favorite is my Rabbit Vibrator



 Hope you have a fun weekend.








Check out all the Spank A to Zers:

10.

4 comments:

  1. One of the first gifts Nick gave me once I came out was a locking briefcase that lives under our bed and and is stuffed with toys. I think we're going to need a bigger box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have had all kinds of toys over the years...some I enjoyed...some I didn't. But ya never know until you try! :D

    Thanks for sharing Blondie.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to say we don't have many toys at the moment. Hmm, might have to do something about that:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if these are all your toys, I can see why Ty only sells implement boxes and not Toy boxes, they'd be far to HUGE to ship! I can't even the annual budget allowance for batteries and lube at your house!

    The colour of that rabbit looks 'hard core' mine is just a pretty purple, nothing to see here people....

    Hmmm....gotta run!
    love
    willie

    ReplyDelete