

MEN in Uniform
I know that you might think that this was a really difficult post to do and it kind of was.

There are so many gorgeous men that wear uniforms.
Firefighters, police officers, doctors, pilots, military, race car drivers and of course cowboys.

Most, if not all, of these pictures are really models or actors. There are plenty of men in uniform that are just as good looking and work long and hard to be the men that they are.If I had more time and patience, I would post a hundred pictures of men in uniform.










My Sunday post is also about uniforms, but I did not have as much eye candy for the girls... :-)
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh about your 100 pictures Blondie, just add another to the collection!
Are you offering to send me a picture to add to my collection? I could also add the picture from your blog to add to my collection. You have a nice piece of eye candy on you blog.
DeleteHey where's the guy in the Walmart uniform?
ReplyDeleteFind me one, but he has to be eye candy. Do they wear uniforms at walmart? You are so naughty. And here I give you all this eye candy and all that this blog is missing is our husbands in uniform..
DeleteLOL Blondie...M is also for mmmmm. Thanks for sharing the yummy pics. ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
MMMMMMMMMMMMM is true. I could have named my blog post that.
DeleteYummy!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree, yummy ;-)
DeleteGotta love a man in uniform! Thanks for sharing the yummy pics Blondie :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Some of these guys I could love out of uniform too.....
DeleteOh yum yum. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Hope it brought a smile, I know my grin is pretty big
DeleteMy my my. Whewwww
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting. And my other comments was for you too
DeleteLol. Brings some heat to the room.
ReplyDelete