Thursday, June 12, 2014

ABC.......

There will be no ABC Spanking Post from me today.

WHY?????? 

And this year, I have not one but two children that are graduating. One from High School and the other from Middle School.


 
 
Tomorrow, if I survive today, especially after last night, I will be back.
 
 
 
 

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that is wonderful news. You must be a very proud mum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. Very excited for this new chapter in their lives

      Delete
  3. Wonderful news. Congratulations to your children and the proud parents.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to not be proud of my children. I think that I embarrass them sometimes. They are great kids. Next year I will have another high school graduate and a college graduate

      Delete
  4. Congratulations - sounds as if your summer fun has just begun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In some ways it is fun but in other ways, I tend to look forward to the day after Labor Day. Though now that they are older, I barely see them and I really miss them.

      Delete
  5. Yay Momma! And then........summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still undecided on whether or not I am excited about 2 of ours being out of school for 2 months. Enjoy your day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love summer with my kids. Pretty soon, before I know it, they won't be around during the summer time. And with their jobs and social life, I don't see much of them now.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations Blondie and Ty! Have fun with all the graduation activities. Hey Blondie...hope you can sit through the ceremonies. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We had a great time through the graduations. When I just relax and not try to make a big deal (parties, balloons, relative, etc.) we all have a good time. And of course I am not stressing so my bum was good. It's been a long time since it has been reddened. Lol

      Delete
  7. Congratulations to the kiddos and proud parents :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think that I am the most excited and proud then anyone else. I really am enjoying their accomplishments

      Delete
  8. Aw, a very momentous occasion in your household. I wish your children much happiness and success as they enter new phases of their lives. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara. I guess there was one other milestone, my youngest in now in middle school. Now that one makes me sad. Next year at this time, I will have another high school graduate and my oldest son will graduate from college. They are growing up way too fast

      Delete
  9. Congratulations Blondie!!
    It's an awesome feeling, isn't it? My second son, the one with all learning challenges, graduated on Tuesday. I think I was the teariest Mama in the auditorium.
    Hope you and yours totally reveled in the day!
    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Way to go Mom, you must be sooooo proud. I got teary too. We will have to compare notes one day soon

      Delete