
Winners AND X-Rated
Nope, I didn't forget about my Historical fiction contest. My Historical post was designed to let my readers know all about the boxed set of The Sons of Johnny Hastings.



Now the X part of this post is what I am going to say is the X-rated part. I have always fancied myself with the ability to write. But I cannot write a story. I can edit and I can comment. But when I write a story, it seems like I give way too much detail and it would make the story very long.
My story is about a couple, like Ty and myself. We are happily married, older couple with kids, who are really interested in trying some new ideas within our sex life.
We go away for a two week vacation. We are staying at a very remote tropical island. Our cabin is on the beach, miles from our nearest neighbor. In the middle of the island is the main house where all of the evening adult entertainment is available. The main house is a actually a very private and exclusive club. People who attend there are into some kind of fetish. Dominance, Discipline, Spankings, and Subs. During the day, there are classes offered on different topics like aftercare, properly using certain implements, and other ideas that one would benefit learning more about.
During the day, we enjoy the privacy of our beach, the water is perfects, the sea life is awesome, and the flowers are amazing. We also attend a class or two. We visit the club most evening. Sometimes we are just observers and later on we begin to participate. Ty is enjoying learning more about being a Dom. And we decided to have another Dom join us for a scene. Blindfolded and tied up, I am completely at their mercy. The pain and pleasure are indescribable. One night, Ty asks the other Dom to join us back in our cabin. Having a third person in our bed has always been something we have talked about doing. But actually fulfilling this fantasy...... Since this is my story, I can tell you that the entire night was filled with incredible sex. I enjoyed every single moment of it. Two men lathering me with all that attention. Ty mentioned later on in the week about even inviting two guys, not just one. More than all of the sex, we also had the time to spend alone. We were able to talk and laugh and dance. One X-otic island, an X-rated story - my fantasy.
Reality:


Our family is leaving tomorrow to go camping. Yep all seven of us for the next five days. Which is actually one of my very favorite of things to do. I never know when this will be the last year that all my kids will want to go. So we enjoy this every year and these are the times that I enjoy the most. 
Wow Blondie, that is an awesome fantasy! Hope you all have a wonderful time camping. Enjoy!:)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Your fantasy and reality both sounds pretty awesome. Have a wonderful trip!
ReplyDeleteUm "W" ??????????????????????? pffft!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are going camping tomorrow too! Sadly this year not for 5 days. The weather here looks great. Hope it will be for you too. Have a wonderful time !!!!!
Love *W*
Fabulous fantasy.
ReplyDeleteHave fun and enjoy your camping trip.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Aren't fantasies the best!!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun on the camping trip, try and get over to my post today. You can try them while you're gone. lol
What an awesome Fantasy Blondie! Hope you have a wonderful time camping with your family. Have fun and stay safe!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
Great fantasy.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your camping. I went camping every year with my family throughout my childhood. I have very fond memories, even if the tent leaked...
hugs
DF
very fun...hope you have a great time camping :-) Hugs
ReplyDelete