Wednesday, June 18, 2014

R is for ROLEPLAY




 
 
This is something I found on Tumbler, so I can't claim it as my own. I am not sure who did put this chart together but they sure were creative. Now if I can just get Ty to try some different types of role play.

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info Blondie! Hope you and Ty get to play some of the different scenarios. :D

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it does give us something new and exciting to look forward to. We are always looking for fun things to try.

      Delete
  2. Great info Blondie. Thanks for sharing :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadn't see this before. Thanks for sharing.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie, I think I remember something about you two role playing or at least thinking about it?

      Delete
  4. Pffft....you'd have to behave long enough to 'pretend' to be bad! *wink*

    Love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty had just taken a sip of his coffee when I read your comment to him, he about spit it out laughing so hard. I don't know what is with you all, I am very good and when I am bad, I am better.

      Delete
    2. Honestly I 'lashed out' because well R should have been for RUBBLE....hurt I am!!!

      Delete
    3. Don't go getting your panties in a wad, there is still W!

      Delete
    4. Pfft...you assume I WEAR panties *wink*

      Delete
  5. Great chart, whoever put it together. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great chart. I have been really lucky finding things like this on tumbler. And here is another topic for a new book.

      Delete
  6. Gosh, haven't been around much lately and I missed half the alphabet. I'll have to go catch up. What a list Blondie, does give way to some fun fantasies! Oh heck, did I just say that on a public blog, lol. Hope you're enjoying your summer, Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fell free to say what you want on my blog. I think I could come up with some role plays that aren't listed.

      Delete
  7. So for those who have done role playing..... How do you not laugh? Or is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great question that I hope someone can answer. Sometimes I don't feel really submissive when Ty is trying to be all hoish and I laugh. I know, not good. But I don't like it when he starts being all bossy, oh shoot, that isn't being very submissive either. Well I hope I will be better at role play then I am at being submissive

      Delete
    2. Excellent question, Eva. I want to see a graphic on how not to burst myself giggling.

      Delete
    3. Oh great, now we will all be getting spanked for laughing at the "Prison Warden"

      Delete
  8. Lol blondie. The one and only time we almost tried this had us both in hysterics. Really can't imagine anything other than giggling. We're personally much better off dealing with the real issues in life like eating the last piece of cake :-)

    ReplyDelete