See what happens when I disappear for while..... They have a Blog Hop and I have to come in late. So here I am trying to decide if I should do A and B together or just be a letter behind. So I will start with A Attitude
And maybe I do have a bit of an attitude. Sometimes, I really am teasing when I say sarcastic things to him. An example? The other day, I was having a debate with my oldest son. A debate not an argument, I am not allowed to argue with the children, so it was just a debate. Ty walks in on it and gives that look, yep the look that I am in trouble. Of course, being me, my defenses go up. I am already mad at Ty, so I said "what?
". He tells me to stop and to just walk away. He says something about me not ever winning an argument with our children because arguing just brings me down to their level. I look at this darling husband of mine and I tell him that this son of ours in not a child, he is an adult. So I am not arguing with one of our children. And I do the crossing of my arms and try to look him down. And Ty just looks at me and points into the direction of our bedroom. Another lost battle for me. Not
very submissive, arguing with one of our kids and pulling an attitude.
And for B
Blondies Paddle shop on Etsy would have to be my first choice


AND BOOKS would be my other B choice. I love books. I love the feel of a book, I love the smell of a book - brand new or musty old. I read and read and read. I have had my nose stuck in a book for as long as I can remember. I think that reading has always been my way of "getting away". There isn't anything much better than being lost in a book.I prefer to read one book at a time. For me it is easier to be lost in one book, totally immersed and becoming one of the characters in the book. Having to go back and forth between two lives is just not as much fun. The exception would be if I was reading a fictional book and a non fictional book.
At night, Ty likes to watch movies or TV shows on Netflix. He is nice enough to wear ear plugs so I can read and read and read. Then we jump into bed and do the closeness thing - lots of cuddling and kissing. This is a great way to end the day.
Did I forget to mention that reading books about dominant men, spankings and eroticism are some of the best ways for me to get into the mood.
Hope you all had a great Monday and I will be visiting you all soon.
This is a Blog Hop!
1.
| |
4.
| |
5.
| |
11.
|
12.
|
13.
| |
17.
|
18.
|
19.
|
20.
|
23.
|
24.
|
25.
|
26.
|
28.
| |
30.
| |
32.
| |
33.
|
34.
|
35.
| |
41.
|
42.
|
44.
| |
47.
|
48.
|





I love the "Stinkerbell" nickname. Cute. Boy has that fairy some attitude. Also love the paddles and I will definitely be along for one, there is one particular one I have my eye on. It's long and deliciously reminiscent of a ruler!
ReplyDeleteMe, attitude??? Okay, maybe a little bit of Tinkerbell is in me. I think I know what paddle you are looking at. I love that one, if it is the same. Thanks for commenting
DeleteOoooo - I love books like that too!! ;)
ReplyDeleteWe could just sit by the coast, in our lounge chairs, reading away. The lifeguards can watch the kids. And to think, I have three children that are lifeguards so we can actually just sit on the front porch, a nice glass of ice tea, a view of the ocean and read and read and read.
DeleteSounds absolutely divine! My kids will be on their surfboards and totally oblivious to anything else - which is fine by me. Nothing is worse than kids talking when you are trying to read - especially when it's a downright steamy book, lol.
DeleteStinkerbell---that's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteYeah, Ty is a laugh a minute. I have to keep him on his toes, he never knows what I am going to say. Poor man. And I wonder where my daughter gets her attitude from. She may look like her daddy but she has my personality and we both know how to drive Ty crazy.
DeleteWhat do you mean no B for Barney? He will be crushed!!!
ReplyDeleteAttitude? I don't believe it!
Oh no, I can't believe I didn't put his name down. I had three B's and I just plain forgot. So sorry.
DeleteI had a 'debate' with my son when he was about 18 or 19 - it was a true debate, and when it was over I changed my political party! I enjoy debating adult children, sometimes they're right! I'm sure with you on books too. Now if you really want to immerse yourself in a book/books you could read all three Cassie books. Just a random suggestion you understand.
ReplyDeleteWell our debate was over him cleaning up after himself. So I might have been stretching it a little with the debate thingy. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to buy books. But I started at the very beginning of Cassie's blog and read through it, post after post. I am getting caught up. I do believe that I encouraged you write a book but I think that you were already writing. So happy for all of your success.
ReplyDeleteLOL Stinkerbell...a woman after my own heart...attitude and books! ;) Can't wait to read the rest of your creative take on the alphabet!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
Thanks Cat. We probably got some of our attitude from reading all the books. I know I read stories with sassy females.
ReplyDelete