Tuesday, June 3, 2014

ABC Bloghop - Spanking C

 The letter C is an easy one for me. If you know me, you know I love COWBOYS. Even my children and my vanilla friends know that the cowboy does it for me.
Do you know why?
Because all of the pictures of a cowboy, he looks gorgeous?
Believe me, not every cowboy would be featured on a front of a book. I love cowboys because of who they are and what they do.
Don't get me wrong, my favorite fantasies usually include one hell of a good looking dominant cowboy who isn't afraid to put me over his knee. Just thinking about can make me wet.
The cowboy way is the way I want my boys to be. Respect for their elders, believing in God and their country, always treat a woman with kindness, work hard, and never quit.
 Ty comes from Cowboy land. He has the cowboys moral, the hard work ethic, and he is a man that makes me proud. I pray that my sons follow in his footsteps and that my daughter marries a man like her daddy.

 I truly believe that in my past life, I was a cowgirl. My ideal life would be living on a ranch, with cows and horses. Raising my children in a small town where everyone knows each other. I would love for there to be winters with snow. Dinking sweet tea, living on country music, maybe even competing in rodeos. What a life. Like raising children, having animals depend on you, gives you a reason to get out of
bed.

 Ty will put on his boots and hat and take me out dancing at one of the country bars. We dance and drink, and sometimes take part in line dancing. Coming home is the best part of the evening, nothing better than riding a cowboy.

One of my favorite authors that writes about cowboys is Paige Tyler. She finds the hottest cowboys for her covers of her books and her stories just sexy and dominant. The threesomes are awesome too.
 Hope you enjoy my pictures of cowboys.
Love. love, love them.

COWBOY UP








Come spank me Mr. Cowboy




20 comments:

  1. Have you visited over at http://onceanauthor.blogspot.com/. Like minds - I just supplied the pics you supplied the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you are absolutely right. Like minds. I am trying to read all the blogs in the blog hop but the same reason I haven't been around blog land is the same reason I am not able to read all my friends' blog. No time. End of the school year. If I have to go to one more swim party or roller-skating party, I am going to scream. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you're joining us for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. I have enjoyed reading as many as I can and I even looked for Catherine Coulter at the library today.

      Delete
  3. LOL Blondie...you and Sunny were like-minded when it comes to the letter C. I do love what you had to say and she did have some yummy drool worthy pics. I noticed that neither of you mentioned C for Cat...*sniffle* :D *snicker*

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about F instead, you know for Friend.

      Delete
    2. Does this mean I have to wait for W or are you going with WET you dirty girl ? And who doesn't love a cowboy?

      Delete
    3. Well I was going to list you too under F but maybe I will have to pick a different letter. W for wet, that's a good one. Me and a cowboy. Hmmmm Maybe two cowboys? Love ya

      Delete
  4. Blondie, I am totally with you when it comes to cowboys! Living on a ranch would've been my idea of heaven, but over here, living on a farm with my horses, was heaven too, so I mustn't grumble. The only thing I always had a hankering to do was ride my horse naked, like Lady Godiva. Too late now, horse long gone and I would scare even the wood pigeons if I disrobed. LOL! Funny what fantasies we can carry with us over the years....

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great - Lady Godiva! We cans till have the beach fantasy with the gorgeous man, riding our horses into the sunset. You crack me up. Thanks <3

      Delete
  5. Oh Blondie, lovely. Who doesn't love a cowboy. I could drool all day over them. Thanks.

    Ami, I can see you now riding through the streets of Coventry. LOL.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would ride naked if a cowboy asked me to join him. Well maybe.

      Delete
  6. Wonderful entry I love cowboys too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving cowboys makes up friends. Stop on by again

      Delete
  7. So true! We do love cowboys and for all the reasons you mentioned. Love the fact that you and your husband go dancing. Yeehaw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still haven't got all the fancy line dancing down. Ty doesn't drink alcohol so he isn't as wild and crazy (or mean) anymore. But we do have fun.

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much, Blondie! So glad you love them!

    *hugs*
    Paige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must see my comments on your posts in regards to steaming hot cowboy picktures

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. A true friend you are. We might have to have a cowboy round up sometime. Or we can all go to a rodeo

      Delete