STRENGTH
When one comes to the letter S, it's crazy how many words that have to do with sex. And I thought about doing a post on just about all of them, including sixty-nine. This word may be considered vanilla and seem have little to do with spanking. Except that Ty and I are a spanking couple. So the one word that seemed to stick out and mean something to me was the word STRENGTH
The STRENGTH that I have and will appreciate forever because I am married to you, Ty.















When I first read this ->"Ty and I are a spanking couple. So the one word that seemed to stick out and mean something to me was the word STRENGTH" I thought good God she is going to write about him being strong enough to wrestle and hold her down during a spanking!
ReplyDeleteI like this post too though~ I especially love " When I met you, I found me"
I know in your life you have had so much ...stuff...family stuff to deal with. Some of it is just down right cruel, but you have always portrayed Ty as the reason you can slip between those two worlds- always coming home to him. The strength that his love gives you is indeed something to cherish....again though the Cowboy strength and wrestling you down for a spanking would have been a good read too *wink* ( oh wait you just submit...no need for that kind of strength...)
love ya
willie
Every time I read your comment, I start laughing. I think that my family thinks I am a little bit loony. Wrestling? Actually Ty was is a wrestler but he has never had to wrestle me down for a spanking. Plus after all these years I am learning to counter his moves. I haven't shared your comment with Ty yet but I am sure he will be laughing for days. And for the heartfelt part of my reply to your comment, about 15 years ago, when I accepted Jesus into my heart, my life has been so much better. The strength that the Lord has given us in subtle ways adds to the stubbornness of Ty and myself. We will be married forever and when I am down, Ty will hold me up.
DeleteOh Blondie...what a beautiful tribute to Ty and the strength of your relationship. Love this!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
Thanks Cat. This is my vanilla post but I was really feeling it when I wrote this one. My stress level and frustration were off the charts. Ty is my calmness. Well him and his hand on my butt....
DeleteBlondie, that was beautiful. Hugs to you both.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I look towards couples, like you and Ray, as role models for a long and loving marriage
DeleteSo beautifully stated. Thank you for sharing such great insights.
ReplyDeleteI bet you can understand exactly my sentiments being married so long to your husband that you love so much. Sounds like we have a lot in common. Thanks for commenting and I hope to see more of you around
DeleteI like the one that says I've seen the ugly parts of you and I'm staying. Great word for S!
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the better saying. And thanks for liking my S word. Just wasn't feeling naughty yesterday but feeling loved and appreciated. And believe me, Ty has seen the very worst of me and the very best. No matter what, he has stuck by me and loved me.
DeleteSuch a beautiful post Blondie and wonderful tribute to Ty and your relationship. Love this!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Thanks Roz. Ty is pretty awesome and he does give me the strength to not shoot my kids during the first week of summer - lol. I am sure you understand the sentiments above too.
DeleteLove this post Blondie! I'm with Willie. "When I met You, I found me". My favorite, LOVE IT!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO Pearl