Thursday, January 29, 2015

Why Should I Let You Touch My Butt


 This is obviously a post that Ty liked. He is such a butt man. The cookies sound are the best reason that is given, well that and there are no negatives. Especially if the touching leads to a spanking....

15 comments:

  1. I'm going to give this to someone to read......

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I think you've won the debate:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Blondie, you don't need to convince anyone in this house!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't always see spanking as negative...cute post.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heck, I'm all for touching his bum and having him touch mine, lol. I'll have to show him the presentation. .

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFL Love this Blondie! Great reasons for a butt rub! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. The kitten comment made me laugh out loud and I am pretty sure the kitten is right! Now if I can just find someone to show the presentation to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LoL Blondie, very cute. Great list of positives, love the cookies and kitten. No convincing needed here either :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I have to do is ask for a back rub here *wink*
    love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute :-) all good reasons...and no negatives love it :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. A man's butt huh? What is so special about a man's butt? It is just an ass you know. Now, women, that is a complete different story. Ah a woman's butt make your mouth water, some butts are made for spanking, I think. A big butt is nice all that wiggling is going on, a small butt well is also very nice in a tight jeans. And a skirt that just hints the treasure that is behind it...

    Ah,
    Thank you Blonde. Great post, as always,

    Han

    ReplyDelete