This is my life. Join me as I share a little of this and a little of that. Mostly it's about spankings, friendship, and life.
I hope so too Blondie, we'll see. Hope the same for you.
Wishing you a spanking good weekend Blondie! ;)Hugs and Blessings...Cat
These are great Blondie, wishing you a spanking good weekend too :)HugsRoz
Great Blondie. Hoping the same for you.Love,Ronniexx
Hi Blondie, hope the same for youlove Jan,xx
LOL these are cute, Blondie! :) I know all about that expensive shoe thing... UM! That is not how I want my spanking. HA! Avoid like the plague!! LOL!Hope you all have a great, fun spanky weekend. I am at my folks so no fun action here... Many hugs,<3 Katie
Love it.. Love it... made me smile.
Shoes and a spanking - it doesn't get any better than that!Hugs,Hermione
Hope you enjoyed your weekend ;)
Yes, we man like a little fire with the ice as well. I know some women who always agree with their husbands. I would drive me crazy!Lovely post, Blonde,Han
I hope so too Blondie, we'll see. Hope the same for you.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a spanking good weekend Blondie! ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
These are great Blondie, wishing you a spanking good weekend too :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Great Blondie. Hoping the same for you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Hi Blondie, hope the same for you
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
LOL these are cute, Blondie! :) I know all about that expensive shoe thing... UM! That is not how I want my spanking. HA! Avoid like the plague!! LOL!
ReplyDeleteHope you all have a great, fun spanky weekend. I am at my folks so no fun action here... Many hugs,
<3 Katie
Love it.. Love it... made me smile.
ReplyDeleteShoes and a spanking - it doesn't get any better than that!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione
Hope you enjoyed your weekend ;)
ReplyDeleteYes, we man like a little fire with the ice as well. I know some women who always agree with their husbands. I would drive me crazy!
ReplyDeleteLovely post, Blonde,
Han