Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things

















23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. one of your favorite things too. I am so happy that I found out how pleasurable this was because when I was younger, I would never have dreamed of letting this happen. With age comes wisdom,

      Delete
  2. Good gravy Blondie...I'm already running a fever and now it's getting even hotter in here! ;) Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, I hope that your fever is gone and that you are feeling better. But I happily shared just to make all of you as needy as I was.

      Delete
  3. What Abby said :) great pics Blondie, thanks for sharing.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of your favorite things too??? ;-) Nothing better

      Delete
  4. Ooh Blondie, lovely pictures and sentiments!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound so sweet calling the pictures lovely. But I know what you mean. I can see the loveliness in all of them.

      Delete
  5. Well, it is the New Year. We really all should try to eat well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, now I have to be the one who is happy that I didn't spit coffee all over the keyboard. That is the best comment ever.

      Delete
  6. LOL...LOL...you made me spit out my morning coffee, Wilma.......
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right there with ya, Abby, except I choked on mine. Thanks, Willie!!!!
      Oh, and thank YOU, Blondie. :)

      Delete
    2. Willie has a way with words. She needs to go on the road, start a new career

      Delete
  7. Mhh, these just made me blush thinking of last night....:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny. Ty swears that he doesn't read my blog but this is the second time that I have done a post like this and well he gets the hint and the evening is filled with lots of fun. He did it with my belt spanking post too . Glad you have good memories

      Delete
  8. Ahum, these girls makes it so difficult for the guys. Why can't they lie still so he can show how much he has learned over the last few years. No, no, no. Squirm and move, rocking and banging away, like there is a bees nest between their thighs. Thank you Blonde, for showing us all of it in moving pictures... I like number three a lot, but you know I'm just a male. What do I know?

    Wonderful of you to share, I appreciate it and I think I'm not the only one.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is probably why Ty likes to tie me up with he does this. It is so hard to lay still. Number three is a good one. I love his look of greed on his face. Glad you like the pictures. Ty got the hint (telepathy)

      Delete
  9. And there went my after dinner coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sit back, have another sip of your coffee, and enjoy the pictures. Lol

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Yes, it is hard to disagree with these pictures.

      Delete
  11. Wilma! lol -such excellent dietary advice. I'm one of those wrigglers, Han, cannot keep still when he's chomping on me.
    Thanks for the piccies, I'm off to cool down.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF, you are good at putting into words these things, I just find the pictures

      Delete