Friday, January 16, 2015

YOU DONT LIKE THICK GIRLS? FUK WRONG WIT U?

Need I say more?
Even though most of the pictures we see around on the internet, and that I post, are of thin, nice rounded asses, young ladies, that 's not at all what I think sexy is all about. Sure we probably would all like to be a little thinner or have a rounder ass. We might want bigger breasts or smaller breasts. Who knows what we would like to change. Personally, I wish I had my daughter's curly/wavy hair. My blonde hair is soooo straight. Oh and I would like to be in shape so I don't have cellulite. Curls I can do nothing about but I have started working out in the gym. Ty likes my curves, he always tells me that I better not lose too much weight. And I have noticed that my sons seem to not really date any slim girls.  He is a good man.
The point of my blog today is too show you that curvy women are beautiful and that we should feel good about ourselves knowing that we don't have to be a 21 year old model that has the "perfect" body and we don't have any of that computer equipment to fix our blemishes.
We are beautiful, whatever size we are. Being sexy is all about having the confidence to know that you are sexy and show that to the world (or your husband).
Have a great weekend! Hope it is a sexy spanking one..........

15 comments:

  1. Okay, the title totally made me giggle. I loved this post! Sexy can be so many different things but it all comes back to how you feel and act. Great pics, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Blondie! :) I think that it is wonderful that our guys love us just as we are. Rob ignores very veiny legs, surgery scars, and the normal aging wear and tear that has come my way. I am grateful for that! I am even more grateful that that feeling of sexy is such a large part of the relationship after all these years. I think that is a pretty cool thing to experience well into the mid 50's- at any age really. Wonderful pics of real women.

    I think it is not easy, but so important to raise our girls and guys to feel good about themselves and how they look. Hard with all of the media. Neat about your sons choices going beyond the standard model types. Good for you I say! Nice post! LOL the title made me laugh! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to say I'm comfortable with my curves but I just don't always like what I see in the mirror. Luke tries to tell me he loves what he sees but my head usually goes to "what choice does he have." Being empty nesters, he has sometimes given me the task of running around nude on a weekend morning. I think he's trying to make me comfortable with it. Fat chance, lol. But I do like that it still seems to interest him. I have a long, long way to go to accept my body as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blondie,
    I love this post topic.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'll tell ya 'skinny' girls don't always like their bodies either. I think some times we are our own worst enemies. ( Hello Google maps on my belly anyone? When did my oval belly button turn into a winking eye? ). But as many men have actually said, 'the sexiest curve on a woman's body is her smile'. Thank God for that. ( I much prefer to 'anything more than an handful is a waste...pfft so I am supposed to day an Ompa Lumpa? I mean try and find a 32 A bra that doesn't have Hello Kitty on it!). I'm kidding. Well not really, but the older I get the more I *try* to see my body through my husband's eyes.

    love ya!
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Blondie! I don't like what I see in the mirror either, but Rick assures me he does. Sigh.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good on you Girlfriend!! The Man tells me often that he loves me no matter what size I am and that he wishes I could see me like he does.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post....i am trying to see myself as Master does....some days it is easier than others....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous post. Thank you. It seriously brought a smile to my face. I then showed my Sir and he loved it.

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful post - so glad you're boys are learning good lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post Blondie and the title had me cracking up! Congratulations to you and Ty for teaching your boys well. Thanks for the lovely pictures!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  12. The title I understood at once, LOL. Yes, I agree with you wholeheartedly, as my own Wanita has lovely curves as well. I love her for what she is and for who she is. Every body is beautiful in the lovers eyes, Blonde.

    Thank you for the pictures, love the last one.
    Han

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Blondie, nice post. my sons both have very curvy girlfriends, even curvier than me! I always imagine everyone in Blogland to be perfectly shaped. Why? I don't know but I have these pictures of everyone in my head and no one is fat!! lol
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It can be hard to see the sexiness in yourself...very cute post title, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great title Blondie. Loved your post. My son has a lovely curvy girlfriend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete