Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Stress Relief Spanking

 Stress Relief Spankings: 
Stress relief spankings typically benefit the submissive.  The aim is to relieve emotional overcharge.  A hidden benefit behind a stress release spanking is prevention.  By relieving stress they spankee is not as likely to allow things to build up to a point of where he/she is misbehaving or causing disharmony in the relationship.

Some call this maintenance discipline and set one or two times per week - so the spankee knows - no matter what, there will be discipline. But I prefer to look at Stress Relief spanking as a type of spur of the moment thing - when the day just kept piling up on the one you care about and they simply don’t know which way to focus. Like a long day for your wife; the kids were a handful, her mom was a pain, and you came in the door and she just snapped at you.

This is when it is a good idea to deal with this stress. If you can, make sure that the house is clear, take the person you care about to a private room and simply tell them "I understand that things at times seem to be more than we candle, but you don't have the right to act out like that. I am here to help you, help you remember how to behave and help you remember what happens when you are so stressed you are disrespectful instead of asking for help".  What is key is that someone is in charge. Households with two submissive personalities always struggle with issues.

Then - find the implement of choice, whether it be the hand, paddle, strap or other, and firmly tell the person you care about them, that they have 10 seconds to get in position and bare bottomed, or the punishment will be much worse later. Then give enough punishment that they have to focus on the pain, and they stop focusing on the stressful stuff that was building up and finally you feel their body relax and take what they are given. Then a few more to make sure they know you mean business and then tell them you care about them, and they are forgiven and lets get this place back in harmony.
Sometimes even a little tease or sexual play - to allude to the fact that later there will be an even better way of communication and then things should be better as you have let off the steam before the pot boiled over. Know that  anything more than a bit of sexual overture might begin to work against the stress relief concept as if there is always sex after a quick spanking - you may have someone act out just for some sexual satisfaction and you don’t want that. If they really wanted to communicate in a sexual way - they should have been in a positive and sexy mood - dressed to please and then made efforts to let you know that they need you sexually - as opposed to acting out.

Enjoy each other and don’t be afraid to call someone on their attitude. If you let a few rough spots go by without calling them on it - then you are telling them it is ok to act that way and no relationship or home can survive that way of life.

This is by no means easy - and the responsibility is on the dominant to be consistent in how they handle things. Once the submissive knows you will always call them on how they act - you would be amazed how much change you find in your relationship. Then the bulk of spanking is for role-playing or foreplay!


21 comments:

  1. Great informative post Blondie. Thank you for sharing :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this information from different other sources so I can't claim to be the all knowing, wise one. It just pretty much described how we do things, so I thought I would share. I have a difficult time sharing personal information for some reason. I get too wordy or I embarrass myself. (blushing)

      Delete
  2. Can we assume that Ty has given you a stress reliever and that all is on an even keel now? I hope so. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tonight - Tuesday is date night. Hopefully, at least this is what I have been told. But there are some things that might change his mind. Positive thoughts.....

      Delete
  3. Nice job describing the steps. Most important work i think is...consistent. And yes, that does make it a lot more work for the dominant. Maintenance works this way for us.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I did borrow these suggestions from some other sources and then try to personalize some of it. This is how we do it most of the time. But I usually get the orgasm afterwards. But there is a big difference for stress relief and needing attention. There are so many variables in this whole relationship but we are getting the main idea and it works for us too.

      Delete
  4. You know what this used to say to me, "don’t be afraid to call someone on their attitude. If you let a few rough spots go by without calling them on it - then you are telling them it is ok to act that way" if he let them go? That he didn't SEE ME. Not see me as in misbehaving, but see me and my need, and our relationship. Trust me that is not a message you want to receive, nor did he feel great when he found out that is how I was receiving it.

    Love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen sistah! This is so true. We will run wild if there is no cowboy around.

      Delete
  5. Where do I start......
    Oh yes, I LOVE your photos! Every single one of them.

    More importantly, I am going to be delusional and think this was posted for me! So, Thank YOU B!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you are not delusional, this post was posted for you. I was reading your mind. Hope your husband is reading your mind too.....

      Delete
  6. Lovely post Blondie and so very true. Matthew used to give me what he called "Attitude Adjustments"...wasn't being disciplined but being warned to change my attitude...never scheduled...just whenever he felt they were needed. And boy howdy...they did work! ;) Hope everything is well with you and Ty.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was a smart man. Ty offered to come and change your attitude. I told him that that was just weird. Lol Things are good

      Delete
  7. I love stress relief / attitude adjustment spankings. They are so wonderful - and I love how I feel afterwards. It's even better when I don't have to ask for them, lol. But I'll take them any way I can. Hope you had a wonderful date night!
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I hate asking for one. For two reasons, I hate asking for any kind of spanking (it seems masochistic) and I want/think he should notice. But I have had to and it does feel better afterwards

      Delete
  8. Hi Blondie,great post, I quite like these sort of spankings myself
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like these kind too but I love the sexy ones better. This is such a relief though. It really works.

      Delete
  9. A good tutorial from someone who obviously knows what she's talking about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I can't claim it all as mine. I gathered information from different sources and just put my own twist on it. I learned something too.

      Delete
  10. Great post. This is a kind of spanking I think I could really embrace. Once I was worrying about something and my husband noticed and took me over my knee and the worries melted away and I felt so much better. Stress spanking are widely underused here as that was the only one...but I would be more than open to receiving them - yet so hard to ask for them in that moment. Sometimes a stress spanking is greatly needed as it would completely change focus and put everyone in a better mood. Nicely said... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you share this post with your husband. These are the most welcomed spankings because it does help you see things more clearly. And it lets us know that we are not alone, he is there to help us. I hate to ask for a spanking, I want him just to know that I am needing one. But every once in awhile I will comment that I am so stressed that I feel like exploding or something like that. He usually figures things out. Hugs

      Delete
  11. I love this post. I've thought more and more lately about stress relief spankings. It's usually when I get stressed that I can feel an actual need for it. Thanks so much for the informative post. I may even get the nerve up to show my Guy!

    ReplyDelete