Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sexy Spanking





 The erotic side of spanking. This is the most difficult spanking to explain to those who just hate getting any kind of spanking. We happen to use restraints, most of the time but we have been doing these kind of spanking for twenty years or so. Being restrained turns me on and Ty really likes it. He likes being in control. I hope that those who have never tried this kind of spanking may do so someday. It is the best spanking you will ever get.

35 comments:

  1. Hi Blondie,definitely the best kind of spanking :) the 'instructions' are great and awesome pics. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The instructions are good but we all do it our own way. Definitely the best kind of spanking

      Delete
  2. You do describe it well. Don't know if our daughter will be here this weekend or not, but if not… we now have plans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your plans....... Maybe if she does visit, she will go out for the night or for a long afternoon. You never know.

      Delete
  3. Oh Blondie,
    You are just so, so right. These are the best sort of spankings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best kind and the one that I am most familiar with. Gotta love them

      Delete
  4. Mmmhmmm every once in a while I get those and they are my favorite. Probably my quickest turn-on (other than grabbing my hair).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like my hair getting pull but I think you are in the majority. Hair pulling Is one of the top turn ons. I like restraints

      Delete
  5. I love them, they're the best. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this post! Maybe because I happen to fully agree. Restraints, sexy spankings...sign me up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to do this more than just once in awhile. Life just gets in the way or maybe it would not be so great if we did it all the time, nah, I don't think so

      Delete
  7. So yummy....positively the best kind of spanking. Wishing all of us many more of these.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am wishing that too, especially for you. Hope you have some good times. Me, I really need some!

      Delete
  8. If I am every lucky enough to find another loving man, I may just have to see about receiving a few of these. ;) Hope you are receiving lots of sexy spankings Blondie! Oh and thanks for the explanation and pics...very nice. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is like the one blog of mine that he seems to have not read. He "didn't" read the one on the belt spanking, yet that's what happened the night I posted, and he claims not to have read the one on oral sex, coincidently that was the event of the evening. But no, he doesn't read this one. Maybe you and me and Ropgue will have to go and visit some clubs together and find some spanko men.

      Delete
    2. Love this post, Blondie!!
      Oh, and this summer... ;)

      Delete
  9. Hmmm... that's enough to turn a spank-no into a spank-o!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post. Love it when the spanking is followed by sex - rough or gentle it doesn't matter - it's just awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you 100%. Spankings and sex are some more of my favorite things. Hope you are getting a lot of this...

      Delete
  11. Lovely post Blondie, these are my favourite too. I had some lovely new leather cuffs for Christmas and last night when we were chatting in bed my husband got the giggles when I happened to say how comfy they were with their lovely fur lining. He couldn't stop laughing for ages.
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope that you put them to good use..... or at least will. We usually use the Velcro cuffs since the key broke in the lock one time with the regular handcuffs. We were seriously worried that we would have to call a locksmith. Plus the Velcro can be taken off quickly if needed. If Ty undoes one hand, I can do the rest while he stalls the kids.. Lol

      Delete
  12. Erotic is spanking is us, I don't think I'd want it any other way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some stupid reason, we added to our erotic spankings. The other spankings are quick and to the point but the erotic ones are an evening of fun - the best way!

      Delete
  13. this is really the only kind we do :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky.... That was the only thing we ever did until a little while ago. What made me do that, I have no idea. Well I do and it works. But the erotic are definitely something I can never get enough of. Do you ever dress up in costume? We haven't yet, but Ty is a party pooper

      Delete
    2. have never done costume...my husband definitely would not be into any sort of role play or costume - unless I suppose the costume was a sexy one worn by me. :-) I want to try restraints...but in order to have that happen my husband would have to play dominant a little anyway and thus far he has not really tried to tie me up - though I tied him up for fun once :-)

      Delete
    3. At Halloween, I tried really hard to talk him into costumes but no luck. It's weird but I think that once a husband really sees the advantages and understand that you are wanting this, then they kind of get into the role and sometimes we wish that we hadn't wanted that. It took Ty a little while to really see that this was what I wanted, well not the sexy spanking - he has always liked to control there and the more we try the more our sex life gets exciting.

      Delete
  14. These type of spankings are most definitely the best. The pictures you put above are just wonderful - I am so jealous of these trim, firm young behinds! Mine is still fairly trim and firm, but sadly not young any more. Just watching the action makes my mouth water. I also agree fully with Maggie (above), what is it about having your hair grabbed that is such a turn on? It goes with spanking ever so well.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if that is what Ty likes (the young butts) he is out of luck. I am trying to get my bottom into shape but I never have and never will look like those models. Bet those ladies don't even know the pleasure of erotic spankings! You are a hair puller too, not me, maybe is some childhood tragedy or something that holds me back. You know how the boys would tug on your hair and thought that they were being cute...... Who knows

      Delete
  15. Nice post, Blondie!! :) Now that is the kind of spanking that I have been looking for lately. LOL! Pk pointed me to this post, and I briefly showed it to Rob the other day. I will be showing him again- just in case he needs a few ideas! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should we send him an email with a link to it. Lol Ty still hasn't taken advantage of this blog post. I even gave him a hard time. As you do understand, sometimes the privacy issue really gets in the way of a good time

      Delete
  16. Somehow I like the restraint "Sucking Him while he spanks you" the best, Blonde. It is kind of restraint without a piece of rope in sight. It is a restraint that brings double pleasure and it is a restraint that takes active participation.

    I love it,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, yes to both. Is a psychological thing, he has restrained me and now I have no choice but to do as he tells me to do so I do it. Being tied up and under his control is what will make this the most pleasurable. And, I know you won't believe this, but I can be a little bit of a mix/brat, so if I am not restrained I am not a very good listener. ;-)

      Delete