Wednesday, December 14, 2011

You Have Got To Be Kidding



 The package arrived a couple of days ago.
 My husband's package, not for me....................
 His new paddle, for me.




 .

 Not the ping pong paddle
(not really been used)
and not the smosh ball paddle
(a favorite)





 




BUTT THE PADDLE!




 
And my husband, of course, wanted to try it out right away. You have got to be kidding. I didn't.... It was thicker than I though it would be. I was thinking how good the smosh paddle was now that I think about it. I did not seeing a reason to try the new paddle.

I tried real hard to avoid the inevitable. But the more I tried to run from the paddle, the more reasons my husband found to use it. I was being very submissive, I was giving him attitude, I was arguing with him, and whatever else he could think of.


He even said something about me cursing and I reminded him that cursing was not one of our rules. So he did the old umbrella thing and said that me swearing at him fell under being disrespectful. Damn umbrellas, only good for rain!





So as soon as he could, he gets me back into the bedroom. Usually, when the kids are home we don't discipline spank in the bedroom. This time he makes an exception. I just couldn't win here. So he has me lay down and he pulls down my pants but leaves the panties on (muffle sounds?). So first he did the ol' warmup spanking which seems to go a little farther then warming up.... And then he gets his new friend. He starts off lightly, testing the noise level and my reaction. Satisfied, the harder and quicker the swings.


Finally, he can't stand it anymore and he has to pull down my panties. A few more swats and he stares at my bottom. Well the spanko loves the color on my cheeks so much, he says we are taking a break from the discipline. What? Well, okay, I can manage that, being that my husband is married to someone who enjoys spanking as foreplay. The break was awesome. Never one to complain when we have sex like this. He is a very caring man, always looking to please.

"Umm, not so fast"  he says.
"We need to finish up with the spanking you earned."

"What are you talking about" You've got to be kidding!"

Well, that attitude was what got me in trouble in the first place. So the man got to use his newest implement on my butt again. He didn't seem worried about the noise he was making with the paddle. He was only worried about the noise I was making.

He tells me "Shhh, you have to be quiet or they will hear you".
And of course, without thinking, I say "You've got to be kidding".


"Ouch,
           ouch,
                   ouch,
                            ouch,
                                     ouch,
                                              ouch,
                                                      ouch,
                                                              ouch!






"Shhhhhhh", he says

"You have got to be kidding"



6 comments:

  1. Yeah, simply nonsense! There is no chance of staying quiet without swallowing a pillow or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO sorry! Why does that darn paddle have to be one they just love?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you met my buddy, the paddle

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry you met my buddy, the paddle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recall when our wooden paddle came too. It was our first purchased implement. We have a leather one now too, which I much prefer, butt it still stings like the Dickens!
    That wooden one went missing for a bit, and now I am not allowed to handle implements - ever! (sighs) And he KNOWS how I hate that wooden one! It makes me behave, and he KNOWS it. No chance of staying quiet. Are they serious when they say that? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susie, "whatever" re they thinking?

    Rogue, Who understands men and they way they think? What's wrong the feather?

    Sarah, Thanks. Umm but paddle vs yours ruler?

    Elysia, The leather paddle is coming. Hopefully he'll like that one better (at least I hear that I will). Behaving just doesn't come easily when the paddle is out of sight...

    ReplyDelete