So I started to blog awhile ago, did a few and I wasn't really pleased with it. After conversing with my DD friends, they explained that blogging was a way to express and tell what was going on with me. I don't have to entertain or be a talented writer. Some of my friends blog instead of "journaling". And what is really cool, is that some people even said they enjoyed my blog. This is always good for my self esteem. And, as I like to do, I will be inserting the fun pictures that are fun.
Thanks for visiting.

I'm so happy and proud of you for doing this. I can't wait to read more. - sarah
ReplyDeleteI missed your blog. How very cruel for you to take it away when the ogre had just allowed me to read it! LOL.
ReplyDeleteStormy
Sarah, well you and Kay pretty much sold me on the idea. And then there was Bonnie who told me that she liked my old blog. Wow! People actually read my blog. LOL
ReplyDeleteStormy, just as I decided to end my old blog I saw your note that the ogre had just allowed you to read it. I am really touoched by your kind words of encouragement and I am glad you found my new blog
ReplyDeleteI like your blog a lot and I'm glad you joined :)
ReplyDeleteThanks JJ. I hope that you will continue to read my blog and I find my way and share my thoughts, dreams and experiences.
ReplyDelete