Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sex - What Goes in the Holes?



FINGERS: yep, that is usually the first thing that ever invades the pussy. Whether it is the teenage boy who is feeling you out and he puts his hand down your pants.
Then the fingers learn to really please. It massages your pussy, get it ready for other items to enter it. The fingers massage and spreads your anal hold, preparing it for something larger.

B.O.B (Battery Operated Boyfriend) aka the VIBRATOR
Need I say more. The vibrator that you use to have orgasms. The vibrating, pulsating object that one can use alone or with a partner.
I will include dildos, dongs, plugs, and those type of toys.

PENIS:  the organ between a man's leg, you know the one that he pees out of and the cum comes from. Well the penis goes in both holes, happy to be in a tight warm place. Hopefully the penis will bring you just as much pleasure. ICE: Put into your pussy hole, screaming cold and then as your heat melts, the pleasure is sooo good.


Now I am done with vanilla, though some may consider some of the other items vanilla. Who knows?


 Food Items
Bananas, Carrots, Cherries, Chocolate, Cucumber, Egg Plant, Ginger, Grapes, Strawberries, Squash, Whipped Cream, Zucchini  Do I need to explain how these work? Tongues love chocolate, tongues sucking grapes out of your pussy, whip cream everywhere... Use your imagination

Fetish Fun   Anal Hook, Ben Wa Balls, Fist. Purple Wand
Not sure if I can explain all of these. And I might admit to playing with a couple of things. But if you are curious, try it, you might like it.

Now this is a list of interesting objects that people have inserted into their holes. I would guess that if you are blind folded and well massaged than anything can get into a hole. Bong, Glow Sticks, Golf Balls, Hardboiled Egg, Icicles, Lava Lamps, Microphone. You think it, you want to give it a try, well by all means go for it.

Now, you are probably thinking to yourself, Blondie this is an unusual post. Why and what are you thinking. And where did this topic even come to be?

I am the pool the other night with a couple of girlfriends. We were drinking watermelon margaritas' and some finger foods.. I am not much of a drinker, so I was kind of babysitting my drink. One of the ladies, Kate, started having too much fun.
See, the day before, I was telling a story about how some gang bangers were in line behind me at the gas station and when I gave them the mom look, they picked up some stuff they had dropped on the ground. Kate, is from Massachusetts and for some reason had never heard the term gang bangers. Maybe it's a California term. When Kate got home that night, instead of asking us for clarification, she looked up gang banging on Google. As you might imagine the search brought up a lot of XXX sights. When she told us this, we just busted up laughing - so thus started our evening of silliness.
And with silliness and women, the topic turned to sex. I have to be really careful what I say with my every day friends because they have no idea of the naughty and fun side of me. Kate had a cucumber left over from her dish and she whipped it out, kind of like a sword and started to compare it to her husband and the other men at the pool. Very silly. Then out of the blue, Tami says "I hear that ears of corn are even better" We all turned to look at her and as I thought about it, I figured she is probably right. You have this beautiful ear of corn. One can imagine that the husk part is either the foreskin or the condom. If you remove the condom (husk) and ride bare back, you have a solid and firm, ribbed toy to use. Ribbed - better than a cucumber. I haven't stopped giggling about this since and just wanted to share this with all my friends.
 
 
 

23 comments:

  1. Lol Blondie, that's quite a list :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the last items on google...

      Delete
    2. SURE.....on Google.....that's right?! =) Too funny!!

      Delete
  2. What a fun time!!! I do love corn on the cob when it is in season....but i guess for some things it could always be in season!!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't been daring enough to try corn on the cob. But when I am blindfolded, who knows what Ty might try

      Delete
  3. Hi Blondie,
    I love the story of how you got to writing this post. :-) Sounds like you ladies had a fun and silly evening together. As for the list...I think I still have some catching up to do in the world of vanilla before adventuring further... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corn- ribbed for your enjoyment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lot's of corn here in the US. Trade you, corn for your maple

      Delete
    2. Oh we do have to chat about that...um I don't need any corn- lots here too. I got the goods on the differences of grading etc from a local farmer/producer.... Now I know what to send you...dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn

      Delete
  5. I'm for any suggestions that come from a night of silliness with girlfriends. At the same time I couldn't help thinking of the show I've see a couple of times "Sex sent me to gut ER." Some experiments do go awry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That show is, hmmmm how do I describe it. Well interesting, entertaining, possible somewhat real, educational, etc. I think that if you can't push it out, don't put it in. Or make sure it has a string attached.

      Delete
  6. This was a hoot. I can just imagine having this conversation with some of my friends way back when, other's never.
    I was always careful about what went up because I wanted to be sure it would come back out - never wanted to be in the ER trying to explain why a certain object was in that place and with corn, by God, one kernel could do harm w/o even knowing about it for weeks. lol

    Funny post Blondie, gave me a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are worried about the corn kernel, just keep the condom on (husk). I agree, little tiny things can be dangerous. I am glad that it made you laugh. We all need to end the week laughing.

      Delete
  7. Gosh Blondie! This was such a fun post... At first I thought we were going to get an education... Or the... How to do....this and that.
    Corn-- interesting.... I bet it's much more durable and won't leave any kernels as long as it's raw.... Otherwise... Ewe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to be more explicit but a friend of mine told me she doesn't always read my entire posts because it is a little risqué. So I toned it down. My next post, my friend probably won't be reading though. I have been working on that one for awhile and I am sure that I can come up with some great pictures.

      Delete
  8. Hilarious Blondie! Gave me a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We all need a good laugh at the end of the week. It has been to serious around my blog and I just wanted to share something funny.

      Delete
  9. ROFLMBO Blondie! Thanks for sharing. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet tomorrow, or the next day, you buy some ears of corn to eat, you probably will start laughing or won't be able to eat it without the husk. Lol

      Delete
  10. Just bought five ears today but Don usually eats 3, he's a big guy, and I eat two. How would I explain why there are only four on the dinner table, laughing. We all needed a laugh this week. But I could tell you a story about me and a cucumber that still makes me blush. Oyyy. Not sure I've ever looked at one the same way since around 1997, lol

    Have a good weekend everyone. Here in the capital area of NYS, the weather is perfect. Worked half day. Did shopping (so Don doesn't go with me over the weekend. Not sure even our Dom/ sub relationship can survive one more trip together to the market). Took a nap on the couch with the sun streaming through the blinds and felt positively decadent. I deserved it though. Worked all week with a cold and cough, even though I felt like crap. everyone deserves a nap. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blondie, really, start with a content warning!

    I'm going to apologize for the length of this response up front---So Luke and I are discussing the last week stuff and I told him I read your post first. So he asks me to find your blog which surprised the heck out of me. I pull it up and hand the tablet over to him while I'm getting dressed. Luke reads the entire post and says "So this is what happens on your girls nights?" Luke is laughing hysterically and I have no idea why. Then he shows me what he's reading and reads it again. Out loud. To me. "No, no, no Luke. This isn't the post." He tells me he likes this one better (dirty old man) Fast forward to later in the weekend. We stop to pick up potatoes and cream from the grocery store. Luke (of course) spots corn on the cob and asks if we need any. Then he whispers in my ear "you're turning red" and runs his hand over my bum.

    Blondie, I blame this public groping on you! And I refuse to admit that I may have liked it!!

    ReplyDelete