This is not the post that I have been researching and writing.......... This one is just too good to share. Click on the picture and get ready to laugh. This has gone viral, apparently, so if you seen it before, well laugh again.
Yes we are. Still wouldn't mind looking like my daughter but wouldn't want to be a teenager ever again. So I will be happy with who I am and laugh and dance and enjoy my life.
Blondie, this is awesome. I have to send the video to some friends, they'll love it! I love the liposuction reference. I sure wish vacuuming could be that productive here :)
Facebook is where I saw it too. Funny how my friends are posting things about getting older instead of all the fun things my daughter's friends blog about. Lol
Blondie,
ReplyDeleteThis is priceless and we all need this little song and dance especailly after this rough week.
Meredith
It is priceless. I always love good fun
DeleteHey Blondie...I love this...it's been all over Facebook and I crack up every time I see it! Thanks for the giggles...really needed them. ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
You are the one who gives all of the giggles. Facebook is where I found this too
DeleteLOL...seen it, but that does not stop me from laughing again!
ReplyDeletehugs abby
It helps me with my self image. I love to dance and have fun.
DeleteI've seen it too and I just love it!!
ReplyDeleteI watched it over and over and laughed each time
DeleteI have seen it, and it's funny as all get out.
ReplyDeleteLove FB sometimes. They can have some of the best laughs out there
DeleteThat was my first time seeing it - and I totally LOVED it! Such great fun and humor - and oh so true!!! We ARE divine!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Cali
Yes we are. Still wouldn't mind looking like my daughter but wouldn't want to be a teenager ever again. So I will be happy with who I am and laugh and dance and enjoy my life.
DeleteThat's awesome, Blondie. Which one are you?
ReplyDeleteThe one videotaping it
DeleteLoL. Thanks for the giggle Blondie, hadn't seen this. Awesone, love it!:)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
I am always love a good laugh. It's hard for me to take life too seriously
DeleteBlondie,
ReplyDeleteThat really made me laugh. Thanks. Hadn't seen it before.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
It would be funny to see women all over the world singing and humming this song.
DeleteIt is such a happy-go-lucky video. I shared it on Facebook with all my friends as it's so true to life and I love all the words.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ami
The words are great. I smile just thinking about the whole video
DeleteNot sure my boobs are EVER going to sag...I think having them is probably a prerequisite. Thanks- now I can't get the song out of my head!!
ReplyDeleteMy went from barely there, perky (for about a day), engorged and full of milk, then sagging. Keep singing
DeleteHi Blondie, oh so funny, made me laugh and laugh
ReplyDeletelove Jan.xx
Made me laugh, and laugh again too
DeleteBlondie, this is awesome. I have to send the video to some friends, they'll love it! I love the liposuction reference. I sure wish vacuuming could be that productive here :)
ReplyDeleteWrinkles and laugh lines, grey hair, and sagging boobs can look good on most women but not me. Lol
DeleteI saw this on Facebook last week and it is fantastic. I love it and sent it to just about everyone on my list.
ReplyDeleteFacebook is where I saw it too. Funny how my friends are posting things about getting older instead of all the fun things my daughter's friends blog about. Lol
DeleteStill singing
ReplyDeleteMe too and laughing....
DeleteThanks so much for sharing....it is priceless
ReplyDeleteMany giggles
Melanie
Thanks, definitely one of a kind. It reminds me of the purple/ red hats that only older women could get away with wearing.
Delete