I hope you have been enjoying the holiday weekend as well. I am so very grateful that God allowed me to be born in this great country. We are not perfect, but we are free. We have advantages and resources that so many countries do not have. Most of all, I can worship God without fear of prosecution. God bless America and God bless you and your loved ones, -Belle L.
Happy 4th of July to you, Ty and family Blondie. Hope you have a wonderful day and weekend and enjoy the celebrations.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Enjoy a wonderful week-end! :-) Hugs
ReplyDeleteWishing you and yours a wonderful and safe holiday Blondie! ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
Have a Happy 4th Blondie!!
ReplyDelete♥ Cali
Blondie,
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July. Enjoy and have fun.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Happy Fourth of July to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ami
Happy 4th of July :) I'm new to blogging and I have been reading some of your posts. So I thought I would say hello.
ReplyDeleteHi Blondie, hope you and yours have a great one
ReplyDeletelove Jan.xx
I hope you have been enjoying the holiday weekend as well. I am so very grateful that God allowed me to be born in this great country. We are not perfect, but we are free. We have advantages and resources that so many countries do not have. Most of all, I can worship God without fear of prosecution. God bless America and God bless you and your loved ones, -Belle L.
ReplyDelete