Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Meme about My Sex Life




I copied this meme from Sunnygirl. It was fun to answer.

A. Have you ever had sex in three or more positions in one session?
     Yep, many times.

B. Have you ever had sex continuously for more than an hour?
       More so recently since Ty is not a young man any more. Though there were times, back in the day when we had time to play around

C.  Have you ever devoted an entire day to sex and sexual activity (with time out for eating, etc)?
      There were many times, back in the day, before kids, that we spent the day(s) having sex. We had to remember to eat to keep up our stamina. Not anymore but we do have good memories.

D. Have you ever been so loud having sex that housemates/neighbors commented or complained?
     Only once, when we were living with roommates and one time Ty's buddy asked him if we could not make so much noise. I think it took me a week before I could look him in the face.

E. Have you ever had your sexual technique/style/skill openly praised by someone?
     Not that I can think of

F. Have you ever written an explicitly erotic story?
    Nope. Sometimes I wish I could though

G. Have you ever brought your partner to orgasm using only your hands?
Yes, not so much now but back in the early days.

H. Have you ever licked or sucked on someone else's feet and/or toes?
No, doesn't really sound appealing or interesting to me.

I. Have you ever had sex with someone you're not in a relationship with?
I have had sex with someone I considered a friend but not in a relationship with. Honest truth, Ty was my first and only one night stand. We met in a bar, danced the night away, and I took him home with me. And then I let him have his way with me. He told me that we would have beautiful kids some day and I thought to myself, uh no - I am on the pill. Guess he was psychic.

J. Have you ever had sex simultaneously with two or more people?
Yes, with Ty and one of his friends (we had been out drinking). This was before marriage while we were just dating. Ty wants to do this again (for me). He better find a gorgeous cowboy with a big..... ego if I am going to even think about it.

K. Have you ever had anal sex?
Yes, many times.

L. Have you ever gone out in public while wearing an anal plug?
Yes. That is one form of punishment/dominance Ty will make me do. I become very, very submissive during those times.

M. Yes, there have been some times that Ty has talked in such a way he made me wet. But usually it is when I am reading that I get turned on. Sometimes I even have had to bring out BOB and we get very intimate while reading.

N. Have you ever realized that you are much more sexually open-minded/kinky than most of your previous partners and/or friends.
Yes, without a doubt

O. Have you ever been part of an S/M role play (master/mistress/slave), domination (as the dominant/submissive part), or being victim of pain (such as whipping, caning, hot wax on genitals, nipple clamps/genital clamps, etc.)?
That is tough to answer with just a single yes or no.. We role play the BDS a lot of times. Ty is the dominant and I am the submissive. We have been doing that long before we added DD to our relationship. And yes to all of the pain part, tried them all that were listed.

P. Have you ever fantasized about or practiced orgasm control/denial.
Ty will do that to me. On the nights that I am in trouble and get spanked, Ty will then get me so close to the edge, ordering me not to come (really bad if I accidently do), over and over he will bring me to the edge and then deny me the orgasm. Part of the whole punishment. Ty has also ordered me to not come over and over again, and I am so close, this leads to the most powerful orgasms.

Q.Have you ever tried scissoring?
What is that?

R. Have you ever performed or received oral sex from a man?
Is this a real question? Ty's tongue is powerful, he is the best. And yes, I have performed oral sex on him, I am just not a big fan of it. I have to do it when he asks. One of our rules

S. Have you ever performed or received oral sex from a woman?
Not yet. If Ty gets his way, that will happen I am sure

T. How old were you the first time you had sex?
I guess I can't say that I waited till my wedding night.... I was 16

T. How many sexual partners have you had?
More than I should have.

V. Have you ever practiced BDSM on yourself (bondage, nipple clamps, hot was, etc)?
No. I have helped Ty come up with ideas for our role play though.

W. Have you ever had sex in front of other people?
Yes. At first I didn't know that we were being watched but when I found out, it was a real turn on.

X. Have you ever had a crush on a fellow blogger?
No

Y. Have you ever had an orgasm without any direct stimulation (not counting dreams)?
Nope

Z. Do you like being called dirty names during sex?
If it is something like "bad girl" or something like that, I do. But some words are just a turn off.


 
 
 
 
 



31 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your answers Blndie. Love the pics too!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz for stopping by. I have never shared by sexual experiences before and it was kind of strange to look back and see how much I have done even though there is a lot more out there to do and even more that I won't be doing. I love the pictures too

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing......love how you ended...sums it all up very nicely.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby. Well that is how we end each and every day, knowing that being together and in love is all that really matters. I love Ty, he is a great man and has introduced me to a lot of sexual stuff and has pushed my limits more than once

      Delete
  3. Gosh I am such an innocent, you have definitely had more everything than me!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh Oh, is that good or bad. I knew that Ty would introduce me to a lot of things because he had, from the beginning pushed me beyond what I knew. The stuff, pre-Ty, well that should probably and best be forgotten. Which isn't too hard to do (forget) b/c we have been almost married for 24 years and were together for a couple of years before that. So after 27 years, I don't remember sex with anyone but him

      Delete
  4. Love reading your answers. It's fun to see how different we all are and how similar. I'll have mine up this weekend. I'm going to have to google scissoring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't bother googling it. I know that you will find this hard to believe (ha, ha) but Ty knew exactly what is was and even showed me pictures (which was not necessary) Two women, oh man, I can't explain it, maybe you will have to look it up.

      Delete
  5. What a fun meme, love reading your answers!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly - maybe you can do one too on Subs????

      Delete
  6. What? What do you mean you don't have a crush on me? Well I do suppose that is a relief as I won't have to perform when I come to visit!

    ( and thanks for answering about the partners and the age thing....I would have similar answers there for sure....I'm not confessing to any other similar ones though! wink)

    Loved the last picture best of all!
    love willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhhh, I wasn't going to admit our love affair - our husband's might read my blog and find out. And perform when you come to visit, what are you going to perform, your fear of snakes or do you sing?? Lol
      Now lets see you do this meme.
      I am a photographers daughter, so I love pictures, especially black and whites.

      Delete
    2. Well if you must know, I am a snake charmer ;)

      Delete
  7. I'm so glad you did this Blondie. It was great, loved the answers and the pictures are very hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leigh, but my answers and pictures cannot compare to your talent at writing and your trip to Las Vegas

      Delete
  8. Great answers and pics :) I do have to say that I am surprised how many people have to google scissoring though. For some weird reason I find that very funny, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faerie, I guess that means you know the answer..... I now know the answer, Ty showed me, through pictures. I have never been in a situation like that, even if Ty wishes really hard it probably won't happen. But you never know.
      Maybe you can explain it to all of those who don't know. I don't have the words to describe it

      Delete
    2. Yep, I knew what it was, though, like you, I have never done it, even though Musicman would love it if I would, lol.

      Delete
  9. thank-you for sharing...fun to read your answers. it is so great to have a place in which we can share openly and be accepted for us. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a tough time actually being honest. I have never verbalized or wrote down all the thing that have gone on in the last 30 years of my life. It felt kind of freeing to just share on my blog but I am sure that there are people who might think poorly of me and there will be some people who might laugh at me for not doing as much. But most of my blog friends still like me no matter what. Right????????? Terps???????
      Just kidding, I know you wouldn't send me hugs if we weren't friends (and a lot alike nowadays)

      Delete
    2. I know you were just teasing...but I had to reply anyway and say yes of course - I like you for you! and that's that! :-) More hugs!

      Delete
  10. Those are great answers and pics! So....who's going to let us know what scissoring is??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two women who are rubbing their clits together in a scissors looking way.
      Ty told me, HONEST
      Thanks for stopping by and learning something new with me

      Delete
  11. Hey Blondie...love learning about my friends and this is some meme. ;) Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, now it's your turn to share. I copied the meme from Sunnygirl, you know the one who was just in Las Vegas with PK and won't tell exactly what happened, like the male burlesque that they visited or the amount of money they lost at the roulette table.

      Delete
  12. Enjoyed reading this! I did not have to google scissoring! Didn't say I have done it Though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you knew what it was, which is more than I knew. But I now know. I would not assume that you did anything, no, not me.

      Delete
  13. This was quite an eye-opener. I never realised what a little innocent I am. Thank you for educating me. Likewise, I shall have to look up scissoring. The mind boggles!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that a good thing or a bad think that I am not as innocent as one might assume. Lol I actually learned something too, like what scissoring is. Lol

      Delete
  14. I came to visit cuz you miss me, and was going to read and comment on your newest post, but just lookee at what I found! Your answers to the meme are cool, but omg on the comments! Rotflmao! I could have fun with these and your replies! ;-)

    I'll always love you, sweetie. No worries that your honesty will chase off your friends. If I was into blogging enough to dust of my blog, I'd do the meme. I would have many answers similar to yours, and our differences don't send me running for the hills. ;-)

    (Not sure what our snake charming Willie is up to, but you gotta watch out or she'll get us all up to no good. She is ornery. ;-) )

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete