Sunday, March 23, 2014

Our Journey

Part One

We met in college. It was lust at first sight. But we knew we were meant to be together the night we met.
Ty was the kindest, most loving and caring man I had ever met. I really fell in love with Ty for all of the little things he did.
Raised by a feminist mother and a weak father, I was definitely not a submissive person. Neither of us were in charge. We dated for a couple of years. Life was good. Sex was just OK for me. I loved being with Ty, but probably because of the way that I was raised, sex that included an orgasm never happened for me. I didn't know that I was supposed to enjoy it. Even though I felt safe with Ty, when he tried to please me, I would stop him - embarrassed.



Ty: I was instantly attracted to this beautiful blonde-haired creature with the gorgeous smile. She was free spirited and fun loving and willing to take a dare. We dated for some time but it didn't take me long to know in my heart that I really wanted to be with this person forever. My head though, wanted to think this through, before I fully committed to our relationship. By knowing me better than myself, she was able to remove any doubts I might have had.






38 comments:

  1. Oh I'm excited! I understand what you mean about letting go. But of course you already knew that. I love reading Ty's point of view too. I can't wait to read on!!
    love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do know what you mean. Part 2 is coming soon, I just have to get Ty to turn in his part of the story. Actually, I have to bribe hi. Lol

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. We met in much the same way. I'm looking forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left out the real rotten parts - lol. I would guess that a lot of people meet their future husbands/wives at college.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Blondie and Ty for sharing the beautiful beginning of a wonderful love story. Looking forward to reading more.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat. There will be more just have to decide how to break it up and not have so many posts that people are bored. Plus getting Ty to sat anything is like pulling teeth.

      Delete
  4. Awww..I love hearing how we met stories.....especially when they are the beginning of a love story...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I will have to admit that our story is my very favorite love story. <3

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks and stay tuned, just waiting on Ty to put in his two cents

      Delete
  6. Oh, how lovely to read how you met. Thanks Ty for weighing in too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty is keeping me honest and making sure I don't share too much - so there won't be a lot of talk about my certain identifiable things

      Delete
  7. this is so sweet...I am looking forward to reading the continuing story of your beginnings together. thanks for sharing :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps. I am kind of doing this for me, a chronological story about how Ty and I got to this point of our lives and lifestyle.

      Delete
  8. I like these kinds of stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good therapy and if is neat to share memories with Ty and to see how we each remember a certain event.

      Delete
  9. Lovely to read how you met. Thank you both.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie, it is fun to remember that time, it was so long ago. We have been married just over half of my life.

      Delete
  10. Awww. I love 'how we met' stories:) Can't wait to hear the rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the beginning seems the most wonderful and simplest of times. It is nice to remember those days

      Delete
  11. I'm looking forward to reading more of your story :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. There should be a lot more but I am trying to condense. I won't share every childbirth with you all - that might take a couple of posts. Lol

      Delete
  12. Thank you both for sharing your story. I love reading how we met stories and this was such a lovely reflection from both of you on the beginning of your relationship. Looking forward to reading more :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. Ty has agreed (or has been bribed) to do this with me. I am enjoying writing about our past and present and it makes me look forward to the future

      Delete
  13. Oh, nice, looking forward to some more
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan and I will hopefully be getting the next part out soon.

      Delete
  14. That is a very nice start, looking forward to reading more.
    The first few years of our marriage were spend trying to get me to cum, which of course resulted in that really not happening till at least five years later....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like that big O is more evasive than we ever realized. I will have more to our journey, just need Ty to finish his part.

      Delete
  15. So sweet. Can't wait for The Rest Of The Story.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww - I totally love reading how couples began. This was really awesome. Thanks for sharing your beginning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cali - Love stories are always beautiful, especially your own.

      Delete
  17. Love.

    I want to hear about how you bribed Ty to do this with you. :D (I have a hard time bribing my husband to do anything for my blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, how I bribed him would probably make me an honorary member of a certain worshipping club. Lol

      Delete
  18. Tell us more, Blondie!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep pushing and nagging the man so we can get to the fun parts of our relationship.

      Delete