Nudist colonies? Explain more detail please
...
Will you give me 10 random things about you that no one knows :)
Will you give me 10 random things about you that no one knows :)
me-
Yes, a nudist resort. Two years ago I decided to surprise my husband and visit the resort for our wedding anniversary. He had always wanted to go. The first time was a bit of an eye opener but it was kind of fun and Ty soooo appreciated it. And I have gone back with his 4 or 5 times. Nobody there cares about how you look.
1. We have nine snakes, one dog and a cat.
2. I have too many apps on my cell phone so my battery is always losing it's juice
4. In the winter, I highlight my hair so my roots and all dark and it looks like I color my hair
5. I am very competitive.
6. I am really starting to sound and act like my mother
7. I like pain when we have erotic sex
8. Ty has had a hard time spanking me for punishment, being raised to not him women.
9. I don't like crowds and I easily get overstimulated.
10.We sleep in a king size bed
Cali
Mom
What was it about Ty that made you know that he was 'the one'? And what is it about him now that you most appreciate and adore?
What was it about Ty that made you know that he was 'the one'? And what is it about him now that you most appreciate and adore?
Most important, he believed in me and never doubted me. A lot of stuff was going on in my life and Ty just jumped right in. I was also helping run a campaign on a certain issue. Ty says to me that he has no idea what the issue was but he believed in me. Plus he was open minded and had a cute butt.
It's all the little things. I love what a good father he is, I love that he is really making the changes in our marriage be successful and I adore him because he adores me.
I'm asking several friends this question -
Would you two ever consider attending a spanking party that people host at
different locations around the country? Since you did try the nudist colony I
wondered.
Funny you should ask that question..... We and our business were invited to join/take part in a Three Day Event Spanking Party in Texas. We can sell our paddles there and being a vendor is free if we attend the event. Should I say that Ty is interested, okay really interested in attending. I am sure that I will be sharing more about this if we decide to go. We may need someone to watch our kids while we are doing the spanking thing - any offers.
Es May
Are there any paddles that you make that you wouldn't let Ty use on you? Or that he won't use on you? You have been at DD for a while now, do you find there is still something you struggle over that you did in the beginning? A rule? A way of submission? Consistency?
Nope. All of the paddles that Blondie's make are ones that Ty would use on me. And me, there are a few that I really don't like but probably for reasons that most wouldn't understand. I hate the smacky ones. But if he uses any paddle, with the knowledge of how heavy it is, they are all good. I just texted Ty about your second question and he texted back "get to work". He can be so bossy, so I guess I would say that I have and probably always will have a difficult time with his telling me what to do. He also just texted me and said that I am a brat and I need to listen to him better. How rude, lol
Leigh Smith aka Sunny Girl
Okay, stealing from someone, who would you consider playing Ty and you if anyone made a movie of your life? What would it be called?Good question not matter if it was borrowed. Matt Dillon would definitely have to play Ty. They just look way too much alike. They could be brothers, he had even been mistaken as Matt. I would call our movie Rollercoaster, that would totally describe our life together.
Ami Starsong
Okay, Blondie, I have a question about paddles, simply because we are probably the only ones around here who don't have a wooden one. Ha! It seems to me that these wooden paddles look 'very long'. How can you spank just one buttock with such a long implement, or are they intended to always hit both cheeks at the same time? It mystifies me.
You ask a great question. We have a lot of paddles that are small enough for just one cheek. We usually label them as made specifically for OTK. We also have paddles that are really long, long enough to easily cover both cheeks - especially true for women who have the big butt size that I have. Then there are the normal size paddles. Depending on how you are being spanked, they can be used to cover both cheeks are just one. When they cover both cheeks, your husband just needs to be aware of how the paddle on the end of it, is hitting the cheek. He needs to make sure that the end does not carry all the weight. Hope that helps.

Katie
LOL Blondie- I liked your "I have a spanking appointment graphic" that would work around here. Rob is constantly saying, "That's three". Spank by number it seems. LOL!
No need for Ami to worry. We don't own anything like that either. Beyond the fact that you and Ty sell these very popular products, why do you think that we should invest in one. What will it bring to the table (or should I say the bottom)? And more personally- Is there something that you and Ty are working on that just seems to be hard for you to come around to? What do you like to do for fun? Not DD related. That's it from me. Many hugs
We have a regular Tuesday night spanking appointment, lol. I am not sure what implements you already have or use, so I will be a little vague here. Ty says his hand starts to hurt after awhile. Okay, he says that a paddle means serious discipline. It is a big attitude adjustor. It's not something that people who spank for fun use, they are primarily used for DD. It's more serious than a hand or a wooden spoon. I hope that that makes sense.
For fun, Ty says that I am his favorite porn star and that is what he likes to do together. He is of no help here. Most of our time is spent as family time. With five kids, we are always trying to keep track of schedules and trying to be there for them. In our free time, we don't always hang out together. He likes to do woodworking and watch movies. I read while he watches movies but we are in the same room. We do love to go camping and exploring, usually we are with kids but not always.
Terpsichore
What is your favorite color? How is the meal planning going? Hope all is well...hugs!
PINK!!!! I love the color pink, it rocks! Meal planning, ugh.... but it is going a little better. Three out of four nights this week I had a meal planned. I asked the kids what they would like for dinner (that I could make - not buy) and I made those meals. Last night, we had pizza. It was one of those days that I was constantly running and I was never home for long.
Cat
LOL Blondie...Nudist Colonies? Really? Okay, I'll bite...explain please! BTW...love the graphics.
Back in May, 2012 - well I surprised Ty and made reservations at a nudist resort for our anniversary. Ty has always, always wanted to go and I really didn't. So going there was a real surprise for him and he was so pleased. It wasn't bad, much better than I expected. And I have returned with him about five more times. People are friendly, everyone is relaxed and you just get used to all the nudity. This resort is a family resort so there is no hanky panks going on and everything is clean and the property is beautiful. Still not my favorite thing to do but Ty loves it.Ronnie
What would be your dream house and where? What was the first thing you noticed about Ty?
Can I have two? I want a nice big, cozy cabin right on the ocean in Northern California area. I love the foggy mist in the morning and some sunshine during the day that we can enjoy the beach and the water. And my other home would be somewhere that we can have a big house with lots of rooms (for when the kids and grandchildren visit). I want it to be a ranch where we have some horses and chickens. There has to be a river or lake nearby that is on our property. And lots of acreage for privacy. The first thing I noticed about Ty was his butt. I was walking off the dance floor and he happened to be in front of me. Then he turned around and asked me to dance. The rest is history as we shut the bar down and two and a half years later we married.
Wilma Rubble
Okay...I'll play, ( but maybe not nicely *wink*) Is there anything that you have tried with your Dd dynamic that was an 'utter train wreck" and you scrapped it? If so do you think now that you have grown as a couple you may try it again?
Don't like that one? Okay.....How long into this lifestyle were you before you actually 'felt' like it fit? That is, it was a natural way of life and you didn't have to fight for it anymore? ( both of you if you can both answer)
You always play nicely.... In the beginning, we tried to make up a contract with rules. We restarted three times and almost gave up. We realized that we really didn't need a lot of rules. Ty doesn't really like to punish me. We basically follow the four D's - Disobedience, Dishonesty, Disrespect and Dangerous. Those D's pretty much covers the rules that we need. So we have never returned back to making out a list of rules. It is still not completely a natural way of life. Old habits are hard to break. Our marriage has gone through a lot of ups and downs and we work really hard to fix things when there is a breakdown because the benefits to our marriage are so great.Thanks for all of the great questions.
Ty and Blondie
Please keep answering questions, this is really fun.



Oh snakes? Goodness .. I collect pets too! Lol #9 is me too! I think I'd love to visit a nudist colony , of course that would mean D would have to be naked lol... That's not that works at home :) any suggestions on how to find one? Great answers !
ReplyDeleteThe best way to find a resort that is "clothing optional" is to go to this link: http://www.aanr.com/. They have real tight rules and regulations so you can be pretty sure that you are not going to some strange place. If you live in or near CA, I could share with you some great places.
DeleteIf I can go nude in public, anyone can. What kind of pets do you have
I loved what you said about Ty - especially that he believed in you. Says a lot about the both of you. But as for snakes? lol - you are a braver mom than I am! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd when you say that the nudist resort is 'family' - do you mean that there are some kids there too? Or that it is just not blatant sex all around you......
hugs!
Ty is the actual owner of most of the snakes and he is the one who takes care of them. One would probably not see the snakes if they came over to visit. We keep them out of view because so many people don't like snakes. Yes, there are kids there at the resort. The kids have been raised in the atmosphere and the parents all think that it is okay. Personally, I hate it. We go there to get away from our kids. I couldn't imagine having children there for a lot of safety reasons, even if everyone keeps an eye out for them. I would not bring my children there. If they want to come when they are older than 21, I would bring them. My kids don't even know we go. And what teenager wants to see their parents naked. Gross!!!
DeleteI am very fortunate to have a husband like Ty. He is my lover and my best friend.
Well guess I won't be visiting YOU any time soon with the 9 snakes! Sheeeesh. Um, but do let me know when you have one or both of your dream homes, (perhaps the boys will have moved out with the snakes by then).
ReplyDeleteSo Texas huh? I may know a spanky woman or two there! *wink*
Thanks for your answers to my questions. We went around with rules too. I think many people try that out and half as many loose them! LOL.
love
willie
You have sons, how can snakes scare you. And it is my daughter who helps take care of them with Ty. Once you get use to them, it's no big deal. The dog will have to go when my oldest moves out though. Yep, Texas. And the event actually fund raises for cancer - pretty cool. Ty says that the plane tickets are too much, especially since we are going somewhere special for our 25th wedding anniversary. That is where the money we make from the paddles is going.
DeleteTy in Texas. Wow.
ReplyDeleteRollercoaster, made me laugh. I think many of us have been on that ride. Matt Dillon is a cutie so I guess I can call Ty Cutie Pie. :)
Ty Cutie Pie. I love it. It has been a roller coaster and we are definitely still on the ride. Shall we plan on meeting you in Texas since you bailed on our other meeting?
DeleteThanks for all the answers Blondie...very interesting. Ya know if we lived close and if ya didn't have all those darn snakes, I would be happy to watch your kiddos while you and Ty went to Texas but am not going to stay in any house with rodents or snakes unless I am free to kill them! LOL
ReplyDeleteI agree with Sunny...Matt Dillon is a cutie so Ty has got to be adorable! BTW...you didn't answer who you would pick to play you in the movie...answer the question!
Hugs and Blessings...
Cat
The question did not include who I would pick to play me, so I didn't answer, even though I knew that I should. I would choose either Julia Roberts or Sandra Bullock. They don't look anything like me but I love their personalities on and off the camera.
DeleteAnd Ty is adorable, why do you think that I put up with him all these years, Lol
Read that question again silly...it says "...who would you consider playing Ty and you..." LOL Yes, I can definitely picture Sandra Bullock playing you opposite Matt Dillon. ;)
DeleteHugs and Blessings...Cat
Thanks for the answers Blondie. I think we might be ready to try one of your paddles but I am not sure how to go about it and have looked on your site and am still unsure. I think a pocket paddle would be fine as our wooden hairbrush got broken on my butt ages ago and was never replaced, but I am a wimp and Dan says I act as if he is murdering me. Do you do Pay Pal or would you prefer credit card - I truly can't get the hang of your sales site and I am thinking it would be a good anniversary present for Dan - end of June? I would be grateful if you could email me. Hugs, Ami
ReplyDeleteI will email you. I think that I am pretty good at helping people pick the right paddle for them. Especially since I have the prototype of every paddle Ty makes. Lucky (well probably unlucky for me, I get to be the one who advises him on the paddle. Thanks for even showing an interest in my store. It always humbles me when my blog friends shop there.
DeleteHi Blondie, wonderful interesting answers! Snakes, wow! *shudders*. Love what you said about Ty, especially that he believed in you and agree, Matt Dillon is a cutie. you dream homes sound wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
Thanks Roz, I guess I can be a dreamer about my next house, especially since my family of seven lives in a small 3x2. Real cozy, lots of love and overflowing with my kids and all their friends. Ty is super cute and he is always nice to look at.
DeleteIt was fun to read your answers Blondie! :) I'm not sure that I could handle the snakes around. It is neat that your daughter helps Ty out with those.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the others, Matt Dillon is adorable. I also think that it is so sweet of you to do the nudist colony thing for Ty. I'm not sure that I could do something like that if Rob asked it of me. I give you a lot of credit. And I agree- I'd have a hard time with children being present. To each their own I guess.
I'll see how Ami does with the paddle and then maybe Katie T will be next in line. I'd love to give you some business- only I'm afraid to graduate to wood. LOL! Many hugs,
<3 Katie
Katie, I have almost given up being afraid or shy about anything. I will usually try most things once. Please take note that I did say about anything and try most things, I did not say everything... Lol I can just imagine what someone might dare me to do. I will let you know when Ty starts making feather paddles, you and many of others might like those kind. Ty is pretty awesome and our anniversary kind of coincided with our one year of dd. I thought that I would show him how much I do love him and respect him so that was my gift to him. The year before, on our anniversary, we did not even celebrate it. We were at a pretty bad place and dd has really made our marriage the way that I could only dream of before
DeleteIt is so fun learning more about you. I do not think I would have the self confidence to be able to go to a nudist colony - I know they would not be "looking" at me but I would still feel far too self-conscious. Fortunately I do not believe my husband would feel comfortable either. I love how supportive Ty is of you and how you work together. And sometimes, pizza for dinner is a necessity and a welcomed treat. :-) Hugs
ReplyDeleteMy biggest hang up when we are at the resort is my white skin. And I don't do anything to change my ghost like appearance. I am definitely a person who should lose 20 pounds just to be healthy and my body has stretch marks, etc but nobody else cares so why should I? It's only my vanity that makes me embarrassed by not being tan. On the other hand, Ty loves the sun and his skin is darker than mine, so he always looks tan.
DeleteI was going to use my left over steak towards making dinner tonight but,,,,, my older boys ate it last night. Grrr Oh well, that's my life
I loved reading your answers. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteOnce we had a group at our venue and they brought a snake into their act, quite scary for some.
Your houses sound perfect.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Lucky for me, our snakes are not the kind of pets that we carry around or let loose in the house. They are held by Ty and the kids but never ever loose. That is where I put my foot down. I hope someday that my house will become a reality but for now we are full to the brim and the kids are happy and they know they are loves and it is a safe place to be.
Delete