This is my life. Join me as I share a little of this and a little of that. Mostly it's about spankings, friendship, and life.
Hey Lady! Happy St. Patty's Day ta ya! As I said to Sadie, " Kiss me I'm Irish, and when ya do, slip me the tongue- 'cause I'm French too" <- true story *wink*lovewillie
I'd rather pinch it than kiss it. Happy St. Pat's Day to ya, colleen
That handcuff shamrock is awesome..just saying.
Happy St. Pat's day Blondie...thanks for the giggles. ;)Hugs and Blessings...Cat
Happy St. Patty's!!
Happy St Patrick's Day Blondie! I'm with Sunny lolHugs,Roz
Happy St Paddy's Day. Smugly I can divulge that my ancestors on my mother's side all came from Tipperary.Here's looking at you - here's meeting your eye!HugsAmi
Hey Lady! Happy St. Patty's Day ta ya!
ReplyDeleteAs I said to Sadie, " Kiss me I'm Irish, and when ya do, slip me the tongue- 'cause I'm French too" <- true story *wink*
love
willie
I'd rather pinch it than kiss it. Happy St. Pat's Day to ya, colleen
ReplyDeleteThat handcuff shamrock is awesome..just saying.
ReplyDeleteHappy St. Pat's day Blondie...thanks for the giggles. ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
Happy St. Patty's!!
ReplyDeleteHappy St Patrick's Day Blondie! I'm with Sunny lol
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
Happy St Paddy's Day. Smugly I can divulge that my ancestors on my mother's side all came from Tipperary.
ReplyDeleteHere's looking at you - here's meeting your eye!
Hugs
Ami