Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ask Me March or something like that..... Just Ask

Well friends, I am so far behind with blogging that I didn't realize I was missing the big March event of the Question Month. I have now, jumped on the bandwagon. YAY! And it is your turn to ask me anything. Or you can even ask Ty. Note: If you ask Ty something, do not get me into trouble, no sharing secrets or suggestions with him.

Go ahead ask me about our adventures, domestic discipline, nudist colonies, our PADDLES, what we like or don't like, how long we have been doing all of this, what my favorite color is......... Just ask.


12 comments:

  1. Nudist colonies? Explain more detail please ...
    Will you give me 10 random things about you that no one knows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Blondie! I'm glad you are joining in! Here's my questions:

    What was it about Ty that made you know that he was 'the one'? And what is it about him now that you most appreciate and adore?

    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm asking several friends this question - Would you two ever consider attending a spanking party that people host at different locations around the country? Since you did try the nudist colony I wondered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. :)

    Are there any paddles that you make that you wouldn't let Ty use on you? Or that he won't use on you?

    You have been at DD for a while now, do you find there is still something you struggle over that you did in the beginning? A rule? A way of submission? Consistency?

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could think of a question?

    Okay, stealing from someone, who would you consider playing Ty and you if anyone made a movie of your life? What would it be called?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, Blondie, I have a question about paddles, simply because we are probably the only ones around here who don't have a wooden one. Ha! It seems to me that these wooden paddles look 'very long'. How can you spank just one buttock with such a long implement, or are they intended to always hit both cheeks at the same time? It mystifies me.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Blondie- I liked your "I have a spanking appointment graphic" that would work around here. Rob is constantly saying, "That's three". Spank by number it seems. LOL!

    No need for Ami to worry. We don't own anything like that either. Beyond the fact that you and Ty sell these very popular products, why do you think that we should invest in one. What will it bring to the table (or should I say the bottom)? And more personally- Is there something that you and Ty are working on that just seems to be hard for you to come around to? What do you like to do for fun? Not DD related. That's it from me. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is your favorite color? How is the meal planning going? Hope all is well...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Blondie...Nudist Colonies? Really? Okay, I'll bite...explain please! BTW...love the graphics.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blondie hi,

    What would be your dream house and where?
    What was the first thing you noticed about Ty?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay...I'll play, ( but maybe not nicely *wink*) Is there anything that you have tried with your Dd dynamic that was an 'utter train wreck" and you scrapped it? If so do you think now that you have grown as a couple you may try it again?

    Don't like that one? Okay.....How long into this lifestyle were you before you actually 'felt' like it fit? That is, it was a natural way of life and you didn't have to fight for it anymore? ( both of you if you can both answer)

    love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Blondie,
    Hope you're having a great Friday!
    Hmmm.. What's on your bucket list? Who idea was the paddle shop?

    ReplyDelete