Sometimes my mind just wanders. I am thinking, you know, I need to get a new post up since Easter is over. Problem is, my mind is wandering. I ran across this little funny a ways back and thought that I would share it with all of you.
Enjoy and don't think too hard about it.
Interesting elevator stories there. :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute Blondie! Thanks for sharing. ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
Interesting follow up to your last one. That is quite the pull out!
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteOhh
ReplyDeleteAm I thinking too hard? Is it just me? I just can't stop thinking of his bits and pieces getting trapped and squashed in the doors as they close!
LoL Janey, thanks for sharing Blondie, very interesting and cute
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
LOL. Made me smile. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
Hi Blondie, that made me laugh,
ReplyDeletelove Jan.xx
Now that is just damn funny! XOXO Pearl
ReplyDeleteWhat a crack up!! I had to forward this to my hubby while he's out of town - he got a kick out of it too!
ReplyDelete:) Cali
Lol, wow what a great elevator! Thanks for the laugh. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL Blondie... now wondering what it says on the back of the elevator :-)
ReplyDeleteHey Blondie - I can't find your email address - but I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. It's all on my blog. I hope you enjoy it! Hugs, Cali
ReplyDelete