Have you ever had one of those spankings that just left your bottom red, and/or bruised, and or chafed and dry?
Tuesday night, I had one of those spankings. Ty decided to use different implements for a not very nice spanking. One of those where it wasn't fun for me at all. We had missed our two prior Tuesday date nights because of family stuff, so my bottom was kind of sensitive. I don't think Ty took that into consideration too much, yet he did give a good warm up.Ty used his hand, a paddle (yes one of ours), a leather belt, a bamboo stick and a wooden spoon. It was quite painful. Ty was not in a playful mood and I was. Ty won and my bottom lost. It seemed like the spanking went on and on. We actually ran out of time, he was still spanking, when it was time for the kids to come home. I was literally saved by the bell.
Last time this happened, I went online and goggled about bottoms that were damaged (ya know what I mean) and I found a blog called:
Alex in Spankingland
Alex is a professional spanking model, so she needs to keep her bottom looking good.
Now I don't want you to think that I am getting any kind of compensation for what I am going to say next. It's just that I have found that this really works and I wanted to share. St. Ives Skin Renewing Lotion.
I use this lotion on my bottom every day. So even when I get a hard spanking, my chafed bottom doesn't crack or bleed Can we all say "Happy Bottom - Happily Spanked"





Wow Blondie, no wonder you need some lotion. I'll make a note of this (not necessarily for my bottom) :)
ReplyDeleteI love the smell of it too. Usually I use the lotion on my legs too.
DeleteI use Baby Aveeno. But I am bad at remembering to apply when not needed ( who am I kidding, I almost ALWAYS need it). The problem is last summer I literally had a blistered butt. I think now I am more susceptible to it. At least in the new skin area. When that happens I use straight vaseline and a band aid. Barney also applies the Aveeno several times during the spanking. Ahem- I might be known for having a hard head, so our spankings can also last a long time.
ReplyDeleteI like to blame my Irish/British heritage for the fair skin. And maybe one of those for the hard head- of course that might fall under the French Canadian part of me...darn it why couldn't I get that skin! LOL
Bottoms up!
love
willie
Well you never told me about what you used till I already tried this kind. Hmmmmm. Lol My bottom just stayed rough and chapped for too long, in my opinion, so I looked up what others used. This lady is a professional spanking model who gets spanked more than I could ever imagine. Not all of my spankings are horrible or long but they always affected the skin on my bottom. So I took her advice and it really works. Irish, British, and French Canadian - that is quite a combination. I think that it is just the royal blood in me that causes my skin to be so sensitive. Remember the story about the Princess and the Pea, that is/was me. My dad use to tell me that I was that princess. Love my daddy
DeleteI am with Sunny, I may use the lotion for other dry and chaffed skin! LOL
ReplyDeleteGlad you found the lotion, and glad it works!
The lotion works everywhere, I do use it more than just on my bottom, honest.
DeleteI do need help with a chaffed bottom from time to time...thanks!!!
ReplyDeletehugs abby
It does work. And I have tried a lot of other lotions and recommended reliefs. This one really works for me. I hope it will work for you too.
DeleteI use Suave Skin Solutions Smoothing lotion with cocoa and shea butter. i put in on daily with an extra application here and there as needed. In the shower, I use Caress Daily Silk body wash with a loofa. The combo keeps my skin soft all over.
ReplyDeleteI will use body wash in the shower when I get a chance. I have always used Ivory soap for as long as I can remember. I was an Ivory baby. I had tried other lotions, some really stung and some just didn't seem to make a difference on my bottom. This one just seemed to work. Thanks for your recommendations, I might just try those out too.
DeleteOoh this is good to know! Heading out to the store tomorrow and this is going on my list!
ReplyDeleteI hope that it works for you too. I really love how soft it makes my skin, heals my bottom, and has a nice smell that doesn't make me sneeze. Let me know how you like it
DeleteInteresting post Blondie...I have always used cocoa butter and/or coconut oil. FYI...most everyone uses aloe and/or arnica on their spanked bottoms...both of these dry out your skin. Bottom line...whatever works best for your bottom! :D *snicker*
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
Yep, I used Arnica all of the time and it really didn't do anything for me. It didn't even help the bruising (I used it on the bruises that I would get on my bruises I would get during daily life). Use what works, that is the bottom line - good one!
DeleteI have never suffered quite as badly as you and Willie, I just use Dove moisturising body lotion,works a treat. I have used Arnica on the odd occasion too
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
I have never been a big lotion user because most of them made me sneeze as does some perfumes. The Arnica just wasn't doing it for me. My bottom just seemed to never heal even if I went weeks without a spanking. It was ridiculous. This just seems to help. But I might just give your lotion a try
DeleteOoh, ouch Blondie! Thanks for the tip. I ususlly use Arnica ... so Cat's comment is interesting.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
That spanking was worse than some but not that horrible for me, since I am a spanko. It just seemed that no matter what I did, my bottom wouldn't heal. Arnica was not working for my bottom or my bruises on the rest of the body. What Cat said may be why it wasn't working.
DeleteI have had those times before. Not much need for smything at the moment having a hubby with nerve damage affecting his shoulder, but I may still get some just in case he learns to use his left arm!
ReplyDeleteI would get the lotion and be prepared. I bet your husband will be using his left arm pretty quick if you are being naughty enough. Lol
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteVERY timely post for my home!!
ReplyDeleteBlondie, I am so glad blogger finally let me start following blogs again....I was having so much trouble. Excited to read more!
XOXO Pearl
It was when you mentioned the bamboo cane that my ears pricked up. Presumably the garden variety? They can be very bad because you can get bamboo splinters. Sadly I remember we used one across our son's legs once when he was a little horror and it was the only time as we felt awful when we saw the resultant marks and soreness that took ages to clear up. The sisal carpet on our stairs caused me a similar effect on my bottom, hip and thigh as I cascaded down the stairs and the patches have still slow to heal and it is all the little bits of sisal that got into the skin. So same thing.
ReplyDeleteAnyhow. I discovered a wondrous product that I am finding quite amazing, and it is made in the USA and imported over here, would you believe. Please don't laugh. It is called "Udderly Smooth" made by Redex Industries Inc of Salem, Ohio. It is "udder cream" for use on cows' udders. It moisturises and smooths roughness and softens skin, especially dry, sore and chapped skin. You can Google it on www.udderlysmooth.com if you like.
And yes, everyone, now you can all be convinced I am a very strange person! But if it works, it works.
Many hugs
Ami
good to know for reference...thanks for sharing :-) Hugs
ReplyDelete