This is my life. Join me as I share a little of this and a little of that. Mostly it's about spankings, friendship, and life.
This is beautiful Blondie, a hug can say so many things. Thank you for sharing.HugsRoz
I so believe in the power of touch...and of a hug. thankshugs abby
I love hugs! They are powerful - they are wonderful. This was lovely.....hugs!!!Cali
I'm with abby - the power of touch is miraculous. How is your dad? Have you been able to spend time with him and give and get hugs.Hugs to you.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful note Blondie. Hugs are so healing.Hugs and Blessings...Cat
Hugs are so great - I always hug people. Hugs are very powerful ways of expressing emotion.Hugs Blondie,Ami
I love hugs. they are wonderful and you can give so much with it.hugsNina
Hugs are such a beautiful connection...thanks for sharing this...
This is beautiful Blondie, a hug can say so many things. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
I so believe in the power of touch...and of a hug. thanks
ReplyDeletehugs abby
I love hugs! They are powerful - they are wonderful. This was lovely.....
ReplyDeletehugs!!!
Cali
I'm with abby - the power of touch is miraculous.
ReplyDeleteHow is your dad? Have you been able to spend time with him and give and get hugs.
Hugs to you.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful note Blondie. Hugs are so healing.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
Hugs are so great - I always hug people. Hugs are very powerful ways of expressing emotion.
ReplyDeleteHugs Blondie,
Ami
I love hugs. they are wonderful and you can give so much with it.
ReplyDeletehugs
Nina
Hugs are such a beautiful connection...thanks for sharing this...
ReplyDelete