I teared up when reading about the children who need just a little extra patience - love those precious kids! Hope you have a wonderful Halloween Blondie! Ghost hugs ;) Cali
I overheard someone say they don't give any candy if a child doesn't say "trick or treat" and I don't know how serious they were or if they were teasing but I thought to myself, "how cruel". My own children have always been a bit shy and while they are starting to come out of their shell it is still difficult for them to speak out loud to someone, especially if it is someone they don't know. Anyways, that reminder struck a cord with me. Sadly no one came to our house this year to give them treats. But the kids and I had fun going from house to house and seeing all the costumes and many "Elsa's" walking around. :-) Hope you had a great Halloween! :-) Hugs
Hope you and yours have a very fun Halloween!
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
Happy Halloween to you and yours. Hope you gets lots of treats.
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween! Dang, I'll be any kind of witch if I can look like the one sit ting on the pumpkin. Have fun, clara
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween Blondie.
ReplyDeleteHave fun.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
I teared up when reading about the children who need just a little extra patience - love those precious kids! Hope you have a wonderful Halloween Blondie!
ReplyDeleteGhost hugs ;)
Cali
I love that message!
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your crew a very happy and safe Halloween! Love the note regarding patience...saw and shared that on Facebook a while back.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
Happy Halloween Blondie! Hope you and the tribe had a wonderful time :) love the pics! Such a wonderful message :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
What great photos, and a great message!
ReplyDeleteThe kitty picture was adorable - looks just like my kitty but mines a little darker! :)
I do not understand any of this Halloween stuff, but a well meant Happy Halloween to you all
ReplyDeleteHan
Wonderful post.
ReplyDeleteLoved this!! I am a child development specialist!!! Thanks for the reminder post!
ReplyDeleteKris
I overheard someone say they don't give any candy if a child doesn't say "trick or treat" and I don't know how serious they were or if they were teasing but I thought to myself, "how cruel". My own children have always been a bit shy and while they are starting to come out of their shell it is still difficult for them to speak out loud to someone, especially if it is someone they don't know. Anyways, that reminder struck a cord with me. Sadly no one came to our house this year to give them treats. But the kids and I had fun going from house to house and seeing all the costumes and many "Elsa's" walking around. :-) Hope you had a great Halloween! :-) Hugs
ReplyDelete