This is my life. Join me as I share a little of this and a little of that. Mostly it's about spankings, friendship, and life.
Blondie,Delicious!Meredith
I agree
Beautiful:)
Absolutely beautiful
Beautiful! I take it this means that everything with Ty is back on track and you're benefiting from his arms. :D
It is beautiful, I agree. Ty and I are on track and getting better every day
Oh so sweet. ♥hugs,Cali
It is so sweet, so lovingly
Beautiful and sweet and..so very true.hugs abby
makes you feel warm and loved
Nice. :-)
It is nice finding beautiful pictures like these. Makes me feel loved
Ohhh, I just love a man's arms!!!
Me too. I loved being in my parents arms being so safe but being in Ty's arms is the very best feeling of all.
<3
Yep, I agree
I love the quote :-) thanks Hugs
I love pictures and quotes like these. Puts a loving smile on my face all day
Ohh, that stroke across your cheek feels so good and so reassuring. Nice sentiments, clara.
Isn't that the best picture? I can feel him doing it right now. Sigh.
So beautifully touching Blondie! Hugs and Blessings...Cat
Can't imagine anything much better.
Love these Blondie, beautiful and true. Thanks for sharing :)HugsRoz
I am glad that you liked them as much as I do. The love that one feels
Loved this wonderful reminder. Safe in my man's arms is all I ever need.
Me too, unless he is also tickling me!
I LOVE this post. Love it. :)
And I love that you finally stopped by and visited. Lol
Blondie,
ReplyDeleteDelicious!
Meredith
I agree
DeleteBeautiful:)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful
DeleteBeautiful! I take it this means that everything with Ty is back on track and you're benefiting from his arms. :D
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful, I agree. Ty and I are on track and getting better every day
DeleteOh so sweet. ♥
ReplyDeletehugs,
Cali
It is so sweet, so lovingly
DeleteBeautiful and sweet and..so very true.
ReplyDeletehugs abby
makes you feel warm and loved
DeleteNice. :-)
ReplyDeleteIt is nice finding beautiful pictures like these. Makes me feel loved
DeleteOhhh, I just love a man's arms!!!
ReplyDeleteMe too. I loved being in my parents arms being so safe but being in Ty's arms is the very best feeling of all.
Delete<3
ReplyDeleteYep, I agree
DeleteI love the quote :-) thanks Hugs
ReplyDeleteI love pictures and quotes like these. Puts a loving smile on my face all day
DeleteOhh, that stroke across your cheek feels so good and so reassuring. Nice sentiments, clara.
ReplyDeleteIsn't that the best picture? I can feel him doing it right now. Sigh.
DeleteSo beautifully touching Blondie!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
Can't imagine anything much better.
DeleteLove these Blondie, beautiful and true. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
I am glad that you liked them as much as I do. The love that one feels
DeleteLoved this wonderful reminder. Safe in my man's arms is all I ever need.
ReplyDeleteMe too, unless he is also tickling me!
DeleteI LOVE this post. Love it. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that you finally stopped by and visited. Lol
ReplyDelete