An ultrasound photo, a balled up bit of Christmas wrapping paper, funky string art from the 70s, and a leaf on the palm of a hand with fingers about to touch it. So I'm guessing I am incorrect?
#1. A vagina (or clitoris maybe?) #2. this one freaks me out =) not sure what I see! #3. playing ghosts. #4. two oddly placed fingers (top leftt) surrounded by a lot of bottoms. Oh yes, and a purple and green paper mache vagina right smack dab in the middle!
I saw only a thumbnail of the first. And you know what my first association was? A baby in a mother's womb! Now on your site it's much bigger and I can't see it anymore... Anyway that is the beauty of such paintings. Everyone sees something different in it.
Very beautiful. Yes, the mind wandered to some naughty places on a few of these.
ReplyDeleteAn ultrasound photo, a balled up bit of Christmas wrapping paper, funky string art from the 70s, and a leaf on the palm of a hand with fingers about to touch it. So I'm guessing I am incorrect?
ReplyDeleteNaughty bits, naughty bits, a naked woman and a group of bottoms?
ReplyDelete#1. A vagina (or clitoris maybe?)
ReplyDelete#2. this one freaks me out =) not sure what I see!
#3. playing ghosts.
#4. two oddly placed fingers (top leftt) surrounded by a lot of bottoms. Oh yes, and a purple and green paper mache vagina right smack dab in the middle!
Absolutely lovely pics Blondie and everyone is going to see something different. Thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
These are awesome Blondie. Yep, I see some naughty bits :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
I saw only a thumbnail of the first. And you know what my first association was? A baby in a mother's womb! Now on your site it's much bigger and I can't see it anymore...
ReplyDeleteAnyway that is the beauty of such paintings. Everyone sees something different in it.
I love your choices,
Han
Those are beautiful pictures. I love them all! They would make lovely wallpaper.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione
Cool post :) I agree with the "naughty bits" lol :)
ReplyDeleteBlondie,
ReplyDeleteWonderful. Beautiful pictures. We will all see something different. Me, I see some naughty bits:)
Thanks.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Beautiful - love the melding of the colors, naughty bits or not. Everybody sees what they want.
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely Blondie.
ReplyDeleteeach one different...not sure what I see...but I love the colors... :-)
ReplyDelete