Tuesday, October 28, 2014

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate



I was bringing the boys to school this morning, not fully awake, when the announcer on the radio said that it was National Happy Chocolate Day. Wide awake now! I don't know if today is for sure the day to celebrate chocolate . Not that we need an official day to celebrate anything so exquisite. Everyday should be some kind of CHOCOLATE day










45 comments:

  1. Blondie,
    I love the saying........ " I would give up chocolate, but I am not a quitter". This brought a smile to my face on this drear, dark rainy day.
    Thank you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who can quit chocolate once you have experienced the wonderfulness of it. Not me, not a quitter

      Delete
  2. I've got to go get me some chocolate now:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love CHOCOLATE,,,for breakfast,lunch and dinner,,,anytime


    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Invite me over and we will have chocolate for every meal and some chocolate for dessert

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Your place or mine................... chocolate

      Delete
  5. It's chocolate day!? That makes me feel so much better, I've been sneaking candy from my kids Halloween buckets all day :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...don't need a special day to celebrate....but i now have a great excuse to indulge...thanks..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyday is a chocolate day for me. Too bad my thighs love chocolate so much they store it

      Delete
  7. This post brought tears of happiness to my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mhhh, love chocolate. But not American. I will walk away from a bar of Hersheys any day, but German or Belgian or Swiss chocolate. Yum. Gonna send this to DH, maybe he will get the hint, hint, Cough....:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ghirardelli chocolate has to be a favorite of mine since we are pretty close to where it is made and I can smell it over all the other scents around it. Add a little wine from Napa and I am set for a long time

      Delete
  9. Don't care for it much Blondie, but my wife can eat a box all by herself.
    We went to Belgium once where they had this chocolate museum. We went three times there. Not for the museum, but the museum shop

    Grin,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belgium chocolate, is it as good as Swiss chocolate? That would be me, just like your wife, returning at least three times to the gift shop.

      Delete
  10. Thanks so much for your permission to eat chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time. I can also give you permission to indulge in other things too. There has to be some good sayings around here.

      Delete
  11. Happy Chocolate Day!!!!! Thanks for the reminder Blondie. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate day, chocolate month, chocolate year, it all sounds good to me

      Delete
  12. nope...not tempted...not even a little...ok well maybe a little... :-) Enjoy a piece for me will you??? Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I can not enjoy a piece for you, that would not be very friend like of me. We can maybe share a piece (a big piece)

      Delete
  13. Great to know about chocolate day! My calendar said the 16th was Sweetest Day which I thought would have some kind of historical meaning. But no, buy lots of candy and stuff your face! Sadly I'll have to celebrate Chocolate Day tomorrow. I've already killed a pound of candy corns since lunchtime :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I burst out laughing at the thought of candy corns. Have you seen the ones that have chocolate flavor as part of the make up. Maybe the Sweetest Day is just that, a super sweet day where only sweet things can happen

      Delete
  14. Love dark chocolate and it is even good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark chocolate, glass of milk or a glass of wine, all of which is good for you.

      Delete
  15. Love dark chocolate and it is even good good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here's to chocolate! Hope you had a terrific, indulgent chocolate day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yum Blondie, definitely got to have some chocolate now :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that the stores are ready for the chocolate rush. We are all going shopping

      Delete
  18. Hi Blondie, what a great excuse to break my diet!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. l'm not a quitter, I shall eat chocolate for the rest of my life 😉. at least I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Chocolate Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and to you too ,,,,,,,,,,,love that chocolate

      Delete