This is my life. Join me as I share a little of this and a little of that. Mostly it's about spankings, friendship, and life.
When I saw this the first time, I cracked up. Wouldn't mind that body though!!
It really cracks me up. Surprised me
I didn't know it was a video. LOL. Barney said ( after many other comments about how nice the car was, uh huh) " That is just wrong." Serves him right when I am dieting to comment about 'cars'!
I love the card too, you can tell Barney that. It was so shocking when they showed her face
ROFL Thanks Blondie...love it! I wouldn't mind having that body. ;)Hugs and Blessings...Cat
That would be a tough body to keep up. Kind of like getting old where I don't have to exercise
LoL Blondie, love it ... and would love a body like that!HugsRoz
This is very pretty funny, shocking
I would love her body..... And her face is beautiful!
It did surprise me. I was just shoced
Hi Blondie, oh my stars!! got the giggles nowlove Jan,xx
I giggle too
You naughty woman. I was mmmm. I mean mmmmmm.She looks a bit like my MIL. Her face that is, not the body.Grinning,Han
Believe me, I was shocked. At first I was offended and then I was like wow. Your mother in law?
Juste the face, Blonde, just the face.
When I saw this the first time, I cracked up. Wouldn't mind that body though!!
ReplyDeleteIt really cracks me up. Surprised me
DeleteI didn't know it was a video. LOL. Barney said ( after many other comments about how nice the car was, uh huh) " That is just wrong." Serves him right when I am dieting to comment about 'cars'!
ReplyDeleteI love the card too, you can tell Barney that. It was so shocking when they showed her face
DeleteROFL Thanks Blondie...love it! I wouldn't mind having that body. ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
That would be a tough body to keep up. Kind of like getting old where I don't have to exercise
DeleteLoL Blondie, love it ... and would love a body like that!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
This is very pretty funny, shocking
DeleteI would love her body..... And her face is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt did surprise me. I was just shoced
DeleteHi Blondie, oh my stars!! got the giggles now
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
I giggle too
DeleteYou naughty woman. I was mmmm. I mean mmmmmm.
ReplyDeleteShe looks a bit like my MIL. Her face that is, not the body.
Grinning,
Han
Believe me, I was shocked. At first I was offended and then I was like wow. Your mother in law?
DeleteJuste the face, Blonde, just the face.
Delete