We try and fail. And then we try again. Because failure builds character. There are a lot of people out there that haven't tried and don't have a story to tell. Those who do are the people with character. I think. :-)
Thanks for sharing these, Blondie! :) Good things to remember and think about. We talk about a bunch of these things with our kids. Good for everyone. Many hugs,
Thank you for the encouragement. Some of those I've seen before and a couple of them I have written down and pasted on my desk. Giving up is easy, but very unsatisfying... never give up! Nice meeting you through my blog, Blondie ☺
Great sentences all. Thanks for reminding me.
ReplyDeleteI really like these, Blondie.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Meredith
We try and fail. And then we try again. Because failure builds character. There are a lot of people out there that haven't tried and don't have a story to tell. Those who do are the people with character.
ReplyDeleteI think. :-)
Han
Wise words that are good reminders...thanks.
ReplyDeletehugs abby
I enjoyed these today. Thanks for sharing words to live by.
ReplyDeleteThank you Blondie for sharing these wise words...easy to say but not always easy to do. ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
It's better to be interested, than to try to be interesting. Dean2225 aol
ReplyDeleteHiya, my friend!
ReplyDeleteThese come at a perfect time. How do you always manage to know? :)
Hugs!
great words - thanks for sharing :-) Hugs
ReplyDeleteVery wise words Blondie, thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Hi Blondie, these are very good, it's just so hard to remember them though :(
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
Thanks for sharing these, Blondie! :) Good things to remember and think about. We talk about a bunch of these things with our kids. Good for everyone. Many hugs,
ReplyDelete<3 Katie
Love them. Great post, Blondie! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the encouragement. Some of those I've seen before and a couple of them I have written down and pasted on my desk. Giving up is easy, but very unsatisfying... never give up!
ReplyDeleteNice meeting you through my blog, Blondie ☺
Wow , some of these I had never seen before, but I really liked them all-thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Scarlet ; )