
I get a text from Rogue, she wants me to have naughty ones. Guess she is bored tonight. She could just call and Ty would make promises to spank her. 
But okay, I will do the naughty ones. Just not as graphic as the tongue and clit post. LolHave a good weekend.















Applause! Applause! Applause!
ReplyDeleteI am so PROUD of you for finding some naughty ones! You made my day!
Truly, I should apologize for the extra work (okay -- sorry for the extra work) but they are so AWESOME! Kinda like an awesome lady I know named Blondie...
I'll call you tomorrow -- no, no, no. YOU call ME tomorrow. ;)
Lol Blondie!! You totally scored on these! Hubby and I are totally cracking up as you started so sweet, and then got so naughty. Well done!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Cali
Love them all Blondie but especially the the naughty ones...I didn't have as many naughty ones...should have known you would. ;) Thanks for sharing. ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
These are great and I love the naughty ones!
ReplyDeleteAmyee
I really love those naughty ones too, but my absolute favourite has to be that last one with Dory!
ReplyDeleteWell done Blondie.
These are awesome Blondie, well done! Love the naughty ones!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Very cool - I think you have it all covered.
ReplyDeleteHi Blondie, I think that's all of life there in this post!
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
Oh dear. Love the: "moan his name" one. I am very visual and my mind has a mind of it's own. Bonus points that you were saving them in advance...
ReplyDeleteSkon,
Han
Lol. Can always count on you to be there for a friend. ;)
ReplyDeleteLOL Blondie!! :) Awesome job!!!! What more is there to say??? :D Many hugs,
ReplyDelete<3 Katie
They're awesome, love them all, but the last one is probably more like me!
ReplyDeleteHugs
They are all great, but the naughty ones are super! I was cracking up at a few of them!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Scarlet ; )