After some consulting with author, Patty Devlin ,
my husband has decided that he will be named after the main character in her
book and he will now be Ty
Congratulations Rogue! You have won a copy of Patty Devlin's newest
book.
Ty
Patty thanks for all of your help and for donating the prize.
Dear Pooky, what if I never mailed it but someone else did? Would you still like me? I am not saying that there is a paddle coming, but just in case.....I love the name Ty. Thanks for your help in choosing such an awesome name.
Hopefully Ty will make an appearance one of these days. He doesn't read my blog much, which in someways is good. Lol I have shown him this one though. He wanted to know who everyone was.
Congratulations to Roque, and congratulations to you and your "Ty." I do like the idea of it being short and easy to type, rather than "my husband." Now if I could just think of one.. not that I blog enough to worry with it. God bless you and yours, Belle L.
You should have a contest too. It makes it a whole lot easier to have a name than to refer to his as your husband. I liked the contest idea. Maybe another author will help with a prize.
I think that's a great choice. Ty - it's great to meet you!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Ty, my guy, is a little shy. Thank you for the welcome. And maybe someday, he will come on and post something. Hugs!
DeleteOMG!! I'm sooo excited! So excited!!
ReplyDeleteDid I tell you I was excited?!? Welcome to blog land, Ty!
Patty, you're an excellent writer (and friend) and I can't wait to read the book.
Blondie, I love ya!! Thank you, dear. This was fun!
Rogue, it was such a practical name and it meant a lot to me. Thanks for participating. And I hope you enjoy Pooky's book.
DeleteHi Ty! Ty and Blondie. Perfect.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Rogue!
Elisa xo
Thanks! Ty and Blondie... should I mention that Ty likes to tie Blondie up. No, I won't mention that.
DeleteWelcome to blog land, Ty!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Blondie on now knowing the name of your hubby. ;)
Congratulations Rogue!
Blessings,
Cat
Cat, you are so funny. I have to admit that for years I had to sneak a peak at his driver's license so as to remember his birthday. Lol
DeleteHi ya Ty! Good choice Blondie.
ReplyDeleteYay! Hooray Rogue!!
Thanks Minelle. Ty is and was a good choice. Hope Rogue enjoys some spanking good reading.
DeleteHi Ty, nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Bas. Maybe someday he will get over his aversion to blogland and actually make his own appearance. He does like your blog.
DeleteGreat choice. Welcome to blogland Ty, it's nice to meet you :) Congrats to Rogue.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Thanks Roz! Ty is a little shy. In real life too. Thanks for the welcome. Hugs to you too.
DeleteI'm excited too!! Welcome Ty! God I love that name...
ReplyDeleteRogue you know I love you girl.
Blondie, you are the best unless you mailed my husband a paddle-
Dear Pooky, what if I never mailed it but someone else did? Would you still like me? I am not saying that there is a paddle coming, but just in case.....I love the name Ty. Thanks for your help in choosing such an awesome name.
DeleteYou sent a heart-shaped, pillow-padded one? the kind my grandmother had? Oh ok, you are forgiven... A Gigantic Pine Pine? GASP!!!
DeleteHow could you?!
Is it too late to send it to Rogue?
Um, I enclosed a sincere letter of apology........ Maybe you will get to the mailbox before Dev and forward it to Rogue.
DeleteCongrats Rogue!
ReplyDeleteTy is a strong and sexy name. I extend my welcome to Ty as well.
Willie
Thanks Wilma. I guess we can't be cartoon characters together. :-( Yet it os a strong, sexy name that fits him. And the name is nice and short for me.
DeleteGreat name
ReplyDeleteBlondie and Ty suit each other really well x
Thank you. I just couldn't keep writing "my husband" it was too long. At least now I know his name.. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.
DeleteCongrats Rogue! :)
ReplyDeleteI will say thanks for Rogue, hope she doesn't mind.
DeleteYay Ty! Ty and Blondie sound great together, good choice! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Brooke. I like the name. And we do go together.
DeleteCongrats to Rogue! And I look forward to "meeting" Ty! :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully Ty will make an appearance one of these days. He doesn't read my blog much, which in someways is good. Lol I have shown him this one though. He wanted to know who everyone was.
DeleteSolid Choice. Love the name. Welcome TY!
ReplyDeleteThanks Zoe. I could not come up with a name to save my life. This was fun and there were a lot of good ideas.
DeleteHow Fun! Congrats Rouge, Yay Blondie and Ty!
ReplyDeleteThanks SNP. I would have loved to see what kind of names you would have come up with. I like the names in your stories.
DeleteYay! Congrats Rogue! Blondie and Ty has a nice ring to it.
ReplyDeleteThanks TL. It was fun. And it does have a good ring to it. It's almost like starting over.
DeleteHow fun! Congrats to Rogue...she is a smart one.
ReplyDeleteThat Rogue has very good ideas. I am glad that she is one of my friends. She also gives really good advice
DeleteWelcome Ty! I love it. Perfect Rogue!
ReplyDeleteThanks Emi. Now maybe our husbands can feel each other's pain & frustration with their very submissive wives and the many children.... lol
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Roque, and congratulations to you and your "Ty." I do like the idea of it being short and easy to type, rather than "my husband." Now if I could just think of one.. not that I blog enough to worry with it. God bless you and yours, Belle L.
ReplyDeleteYou should have a contest too. It makes it a whole lot easier to have a name than to refer to his as your husband. I liked the contest idea. Maybe another author will help with a prize.
Delete