Sunday, January 27, 2013

Switching Teams


It's quite possible that I am switching teams. I am leaving the spankos and joining the spanknos. It will be a very, very sad day when that actually happens.

Why would I do this?

Everyone who follows my blog probably remembers that I whine about never having enough privacy at home to enjoy spankings. The time between spankings has increased and thus my bottom has become almost virgin-like. (No laughing..) And try as I might, it seems like Ty isn't interested in buying any new spanking implements.

The other day, sweet little ol' me was being a little sassy. So Ty orders invites me to join him in the bedroom. And me, being me, huff my way in there, not realizing that someone has been thinking a little creatively. Well he has me sit on that horrible door mat (cannot believe I bought it) and he began the little lecture. Ty is a man of few words. But just because the lecture is short, my time on the mat isn't. After a while, Ty has me lay over the bed. He pulls my jeans and panties down and "smack, smack!". I about rolled over and smacked him, it hurt so bad. "What the hell is that?" And he shows me his new implement. A long handled, hard plastic, shoe horn.

And since he wanted to make sure that it was a quiet spanking, he used the handle part of the shoe horn. OMG!!!!!!  That thing stings like crazy.  Lucky for me, Ty didn't have a whole lot of time to swat much more because the kids were in the house. (That's a first that I am glad they are home -lol)

Fast forward to today. Here I am just minding my own business. I had already forgotten anything that I might have said or done earlier today -  that was hours ago. Ty informs me that I am getting a spanking. Tthe house will be child free very soon and it was time. I wasn't too sure how I felt about that because I was just about ready to take a break from some dusty spring cleaning. I would have rather just cuddled with him and maybe enjoy some loud lovemaking. Ty was determined to give me an attitude adjustment like no other.

Ty did a little of a warm up. And then out came the paddles. I have one of every paddle that we sell, plus paddles that we had before he began making them. So Ty has plenty of options to choose from. And he used more than a few of them. My tender bottom was not use to this type of abuse. It hurt really bad. Even, my usually incriminating body did not have any tell tale signs that I was enjoying this spanking at all.

Well then after the lecture and the spankings, Ty brought out the cuffs and stuff. Usually when we play with a little bondage, that means the fun and sensual spankings. I wasn't really wanting any more spankings but we haven't gotten to play this way in awhile.

Ty, was of a different opinion. He was still not convinced that my attitude have changed. So with my hands tied to the top of the bed and my feet at the bottom, Ty spanked me with that horrible shoe horn. I am surprised that the neighbors didn't hear me yelling. I guess when I call him names and threaten to spit in his food, he figures my attitude is still bad.

Afterwards, he was trying to make me feel better but he was afraid worried that  his nice little wife would come up swinging at him. I didn't. But I did warn him that by Tuesday morning, garbage pick up day, that he would no longer own a shoe horn and that he better sleep with one eye open tonight.

For all of you, very good and submissive wives, go ahead and kick me out of the club. I am not and will never be a very good submissive person. I love my husband more than life, I respect and admire him, and I try to follow his lead.



He likes to call me Stinkerbell. Well heck, at least he knows who he is married to.I keep his life exciting and interesting. Clappin my hands to make the shoe horn disappear is not working.
Or maybe if there were more spankings (not with the shoe horn) then my bottom wouldn't be so sensitive, Or I may have to leave the Spanko team.





So I just informed Ty that I was writing a post about becoming a spankno, unless he gets rid of that (I point to that evil thing). And Ty smirked.



By the way, Ty said "Keep Calm and Bite Me" He doesn't know what calm means. And he said that the only reason he agreed to the name Ty was because he likes to tie me up. And he is laughing and telling me that he is going to start blogging so he can share all of his stories about his Stinkerbell.
 
Hmfff!

40 comments:

  1. I'm sure I'll love the Stinkerbell stories.
    I even liked them when she told those stories herself.
    I guess it has some drawbacks when you own a Paddle shop. Things like testing of paddles must be done.
    Possible product expansion into shoehorns must be investigated.
    Think of his poor arm, swinging all those implements.
    Maybe you had best stay a spanko. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, thanks for the support??????? No, there will be no stories about Stinkerbell, unless I tell them. I can only imagine the things he would share. My eyes really don't shoot daggers and I would never stomp my foot or pout. And I most definitely would try and provoke him while surrounded by our children or when he was in a hurry. Nope, not me.
      Luckily, Ty only works with wood. No rubber, plastic or leather. So Blondie's Paddles will not be offering other choices. And I think I found a shoe horn that he can use that is about six inches long.

      Delete
  2. Stinkerbell... I love it. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time with the either lack of or too much attention to your bottom. I hope you don't switch teams. We need you here on our side. Good luck with your smirking Ty.

    Hugs,
    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty smirks because he knows that I am a lifer. We have been spankos for a lot longer than we have been using dd. Butt my bottom is so not feeling it, even today. Stinkerbell, hmffff!

      Delete
  3. Goodness I hope you don't think to hard on this one ( I know right? Look who's talking here ).
    I would imagine that it was just that you are in a different state of mind with this punishment spanking. Perhaps because your Stinkerbell behind was out of practice too. Maybe a few good girl spankings will set your mind at ease again.

    Good Luck Lady!
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a few good girl spankings would really help. There hasn't been more than a couple of times where I was really hating it. I never really like punishment spankings but I like the cleansing of them. I did not like being so mad at him when we were all done. If I had the strength, at the time, I would have broken the shoe horn right then and there. And here I stare at that thing, wondering, can I really do it, can I really throw it in the garbage can outside........?

      Delete
  4. Ouch! I'd consider spitting in his food too! (Never thought of that one...but it has it's appeal!) btw, I am a new Spankno member myself. Who knew I was a switch! ;)

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara, I have been reading your incredible journey. I have always appreciated your honesty with what is going on with you and Grant. But to think that you are a Spankno, maybe you can switch and spank him. Oh, wait, don't tell Grant that I suggested that....

      Delete
  5. You're still a spanko. It is just when you haven't been "tenderized" in a while it takes a bit and our state of mind has a lot to do with it also.

    I would definitely be giving the trashmen a present though.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right. And I keep looking at that thing, wondering why he needs a shoehorn that long. I really think that it is going today. Thanks for the support,

      Delete
  6. Hey Blondie...I'm with you and Sunny...would definitely give the trashmen a gift.

    As much as we would love to have you join the spankno team, I have a feeling that once you and Ty have a bit more time to 'play', you'll be firmly back on the spanko team. Good luck either way.

    Would love to read Ty's stories of Stinkerbell! LOL

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be no telling of Stinkerbell's stories. A woman has to have some secrets lol. Yeah, I don't think I will be joining a different team but I have seriously considered it.

      Delete
  7. Blondie, I had to keep going back to see if I wrote this one! But since I haven't been spanked much and we don't own a shoe horn I'm guessing it was me. But I surely understand! On your way to the dumpster, would you swing by and get our cane?

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that there needs to be a National Blogland day, where we all get to get rid of one implement - send it somewhere, never to be seen again.
      Ty said he knows where to get another shoe horn sooooooo, I think that I need to become more creative and find him something else to distract him and to be used.
      I feel like I am who you are writing about in your blog posts sometimes too. If my husband agrees to not tell Stinkerbell stories, maybe he and Nick could be friends. But I think that Ty would talk too much and tell my secrets

      Delete
  8. Yes I've thought this way recently. I agree it's a state of mind and tenderized thing. However I am no angel and I would totally trash that shoehorn without a thought!!!! Or backward glance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minelle! I always thought you were an angel........ That stupid shoe horn has got to go. Too bad plastic smells so bad when tossed into the fire.

      Delete
  9. Hiya Blondie! I am here to officially welcome you to spankno land. Welcome!

    Okay, I think maybe you don't want to be a spankno. I have a deep fantasy life that involves a complicated story about how certain implements visit the Marianas Trench on vacation. It's highly possible that they are never seen again and the vacationers are always looking for friends. Go ahead and draw a cranky face on that shoehorn and I can send it along...no problem...get things back to how they are supposed to be at your house.

    What...we aren't in charge of these things? Oh Pusha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. National Blogland Day -send an implement to Marianas Trench. Sounds good to me. And if that happens, I won't be joining the Spanknos. We need to get things back to how they are supposed to be.
      We aren't in charge? And you are just telling me this now?

      Delete
  10. I have to say during our recent paintenance session I questioned my own status as a spanko. You and I are both in the same place of kids and privacy etc. When you haven't been spanked in a while it hurts extra! I keep telling myself that it will get better as we get to do it more often. That's my story anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would understand Zoe. Either our husbands have to provide more fun spankings so our bottoms aren't so sensitive or, or, or well they just have to do it.

      Delete
  11. Shoehorns as implements must be universally abolished! It's a new law. Tell Ty I said so! :)

    I must say though, this post reminded me of me and Will, lol. I have been known to say things like, "Tomorrow, you're gonna wake up with me paddling your a**!" ;)

    Stinkerbell and Ty, love it.

    Elisa Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will tell Ty that you said so. Maybe between my threats and you telling him, he will get rid of it or at least not ever use it again on my bottom. I did, somehow, get to take a swing at him last night. He was wearing jeans but he didn't like it one bit. But I don't think that changed his mind about using it on me.
      He might want to switch dinner plates with one of the kids next time he sues the shoe horn, I may actually do something to his dinner. Lol

      Delete
  12. Okay, I got a chuckle out of your title and I was not sure what it was going to be about. I think Sunnygirl's thoughts were probably right on target. Anyway, I like the name Ty and also got a kick out of the part where Ty smirked. Well, keep us posted on team switching. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted something catchy as a title. Yes, Sunnygirl is pretty much right. Ty seems to smirk at me a lot. Or he does that one eyebrow thing. Grrrr.

      Delete
  13. Awhh ouch! In theory, I'm a spanko. However, I turn into a spankno the second anything starts to hurt ;) But in all seriousness, I think there are just different phases. Sometimes I like it, other times, I really don't want to be spanked, whether it hurts or not, just don't wanna go there. So, I think that's perfectly natural.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I will ever like punishment spankings (except for the feelings later on) Those spankings hurt. I am a lifer though I think. I have liked the spanking stuff for as long as I can remember.

      Delete
  14. When I saw the post title that you were switching teams, it didn't occur to me that you meant spanko to spank-no! I thought of a different kind of team switching and thought, "well okay I dodn't see that coming!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping to catch some people off guard. I am not as good as you are at trickin readers. Unfortunately, I don't think that Ty would ever agree to any other kind of switching.

      Delete
  15. Stinkerbell - I love it LoL. I had to laugh at calling him names and threatening to spit in his food. Ouch! Shoehorns are positively evil!

    I think even the biggest spankos have spankno times. A lot to do with frame of mind at the time I think.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about us having spankno times. This time was more memorable than others. That shoe horn shoe only be used with shoes not bottoms.
      Yes, that is me being Stinkerbell when I am spitting out fire and threatening him with ruining his dinner. Lol

      Delete
  16. Lol when I read your title I thought wow she's going to spank her husband. How cool. Maybe I should suggest it to hubs as well. Then I read on and to be honest was a bit disappointed lol
    But seriously, I don't know what team I belong to, I couldn't live without the spankings but I hate them. They hurt and I get seriously angry at times, and yes I have threatened to use the STICK on him when he least expects it ;)
    But if we're sending implements on a journey can my STICK come to? Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, the stick can go to. Then we can be Spankos without question! I don't know if I could spank Ty, it isn't something I have ever really been comfortable with. But he did let me take a swing with the horn last night. He was wearing jeans but it still hurt. Unfortunately, I don't think that made him consider getting rid of it though. :-(

      Delete
  17. I am and always will be a spanko, but there are certainly times when it hurts more and it is harder to accept, especially when life gets in the way and it has been a while. I think that must be natural. But a shoe horn? OUCH! :-) Take care, Terps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for understanding Terps. I guess a spanko understands another spanko. Ty is as frustrated with not being able to find time as I am. So he is trying to find a quiet implement. This is not the right one!

      Delete
    2. If you find a quieter implement, please share...won't be trying a shoe horn anytime soon... :-)

      Delete
  18. I think a flogger would be a far nicer addition to your life than a shoehorn. OUCH.

    Of course, I am loving the wooden spoon these days, so it's all in how the spanker delivers, I reckon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Conina, I am really considering a flogger. The ones you make are beautiful. Maybe we will have to do an Etsy trade - a paddle for a flogger.
      The wooden spoon isn't as bad as his shoe horn, which I forgot to throw out - darn kids kept me too busy all day.

      Delete
  19. Oh Blondie.. LOL I like you as Stinkerbelle!
    I seriously have a love hate relationship with spanking... I'm a serious spanko at some points, and I've had a few spankNO moments myself...
    BUT - The shoehorn? No.. I think it should go the way of my rubber rulers.... OUT the window! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a lot of fun as Stinkerbell. I figured you would understand where I was coming from. Stinkerbell will be getting rid of said shoe horn. But Blondie will have to pay the price.

      Delete
  20. Ooh, I don't think that I would like that thing either! It drives me crazy if an implement is uneven like that...not that they ask for our thoughts on the matter, haha:)

    ReplyDelete