Saturday, January 5, 2013

What Have I Been Doing Lately?

I have some time this evening because my husband is away for the night. Thus I figure I could write a post. And yet I am coming up blank. What do I write about. Well I figure that this is as good of time as ever to speak the truth......






WHAT???? 



                           Pinterest is:









 
 
 
 
 
 
 



36 comments:

  1. I have to confess I've only been there once. BUT did you see the thing floating around face book - top 25 Pinterest Fails?

    LOL

    Willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the Pinterest Fails on Facebook. I will have to have my daughter, who is now addicted to Pinterest, to find it. Be careful, Pinterest is addictive

      Delete
  2. Me too, Blondie. I have a 'nilla one attached to FB & one for Daddy & my self with .....well D/s h relationship stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that I have seen your D's related account. I, too, have two accounts. One with all my interests in the vanilla life and one that is extremely naughty and exciting. We will have to talk and share some secret boards. Email me

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Yes, I am pretty sure that I am following you. Check it out Lola.....

      Delete
  3. I too have to confess I haven't really ventured much into Pinterest. My bad? Lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz,, you are probably smart not to venture that way. My husband has his own boards on my account(s) and my daughter is always pinning too. Love it!

      Delete
  4. Blondie, now you'll have to tell us what Pinterest is all about. I went there once. Looked around for certainly a whole minute. Couldn't really understand what it was about. So, please enlighten us and try to get us addicted. (But not too much, because we also have to keep blogging!)
    Hugs,
    Bas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a little to figure out Pinterest. I went on there because I wanted to see what Emi was talking about one time. Then I went back and found my niche. I am not sure how to explain it. But now that I have a computer in my room again (my laptop broke), I can start blogging freely without children constantly "wanting to talk".

      Delete
  5. I to have a pintrest account, at Mollie's insistence. I like it, but you see I already have an internet additions and I just don't have time to squeeze in another! LOL! Glad yo are enjoying it, but don't forget about us.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I told Bas, now that I have a computer in my room again, I will be back to blogging. I never really got into much on the internet. I have the FB account and that has been okay. But blogging has been my real love for the last year..... and now Pinterest

      Delete
  6. I love Pinterest also!

    I need to do what June has done though. Start a non-vanilla one that is not attached to fb!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do. I can pin with my daughter on one account and bring out the really fun stuff on my other account. Vanilla is linked to FB, non vanilla is linked to google.

      Delete
  7. I havent' been over there. I am afraid to try, I am already addicted to blogging and spend way too much time on the computer as is.

    Hope you're enjoying your weekend. Two games down, two to go today. You're team is NFC I'm betting and mine is AFC. Maybe they'll meet in the SB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my San Francisco Niners are in the NFC. But my youngest (the traitor that he is, lol) loves the Packers. He thinks that we will be playing each other next weekend. Hope he isn't a sore loser.
      Pinterest is soooo addictive but it is really fun. Besides finding recipes, decorating ideas and stuff, you can find things about any interest you might have.

      Delete
  8. I have facebook friends who must be addicted to Pinterest. There are all these links... Even my daughter. I get fb messages, posts, even phone texts, telling me to go check out what they like or pinned or whatever. Call me, darlin'! Lol!

    Surely you have your store items pinned over there, right? ;-)

    I hope you're having a happy new year, Blondie dear. Luv ya!

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Store items are on my "other" account, not attached to FB. Can't imagine my daughter thinking that the "cutting boards" are being sold as paddles. Lol
      I will be calling you any time now, be forewarned.....
      Luv ya too

      Delete
  9. Oh... so that's where you've been! lol
    I'm already all over the place online. Google+ is the newest & have chatted & connected with the blogging part of the community there. But with offline life & all the discussion groups and everything else online I don't know where I'd find any more free time. But it's worth taking a look :)
    Hope you had a great holiday season Blondie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you have been peaking my interest in the Google+ and the circle of friends.... Still figuring it out. Don't look at Pinterest unless you are prepared to be hooked. I usually set a timer so I don't lose hours pinning.

      I hope you are enjoying the New Year

      Delete
  10. OOOH Blondie! I am a pinterest addict too! Feel free to email me and add me - I have a ton of boards, one full of food! I have tried several recipes and loved them so far. It's SO addicting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emi, you are the one who got me even looking at Pinterest. Way back when we were in the Network. Never did find you though. I love the recipes too. Pinned a bazillion crafts but so far, not so good. I wish I was creative. I love all the new stuff out there for babies. We will catch up soon and talk Pinterest. Enjoy

      Delete
  11. I am an avid Pinner! Maybe I've repinned your stuff or you've repinned mine, ya never know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riley, we might have. But the account hooked up to my gmail is all naughty. And totally a fake name all around. No, not Blondie, they wouldn't let me use that name because you are supposed to use a real name. And then I had to think up a last name too. I hope my friend, who's last name I borrowed, never finds out. Lol

      Delete
  12. Nope - totally staying away from Pinterest! Have seen too many friends get addicted and I have enough trouble just controlling my blogging and surfing time as it is. LOL

    Have fun out there Blondie.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would have soooooo much fun! I am surprised you aren't already pinning, with all of the funny things you find.

      Delete
  13. I am glad you are having a good time, Blondie. I've not gotten into that yet~ Just like some of the others have said.....staying up with blogs and surfing on line take up so much time already! But, many people love it like you and I am glad you are enjoying yourself on there. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SNP! But I think that I would rather be blogging now. My blogland friends have been so supportive to my marriage and our lifestyle choices. But I am addicted, so I will have to figure out how to do both..

      Delete
  14. I have stayed far, far away b/c I've heard that this happens very easily. :) We'll be here when you feel like writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie. Maybe pinterest will give me some ideas to write about

      Delete
  15. It can absolutely be addicting so I totally get that. Mine is only for vanilla interests but I may have to set up another account. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just set up my naughty account when my daughter started pinteresting and I was panicing that she might see some of my "fun" boards. Maybe I will see you around pin land

      Delete
  16. lol pinterest is fun and it can certainly get addicting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very addictive, there is always something new to look at or find. Pin, pin, pin!!

      Delete
  17. Well being an art person I was interested. I set up an acct. however I can't really figure out how to use it! I know unbelievable huh? Well one of these days when I remember my password maybe I'll try again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Minelle, you would love it. Believe me, I didn't get it at first but once you get the hang of it, it is so fun and so interesting. I hope you try again. I have two accounts. One nice vanilla one that is packed with great stuff, and one kind of naughty one with all the fun spanking kind of stuff. I am just not too craft but I have tried quite a few recipes with success and my daughter has really enjoyed the diy stuff.

    ReplyDelete