How beautiful and sexually erotic would it be to take down Blondie's panties from her bottom, and spank it for the New Year 2013. I can dream can't I. Happy New Year Blondie.
You can dream....... But you will have to pry the details from my husband cause he will be the only one who knows. I still want to know, the six of the best what????
It would be with a cane. That beautiful swishy spanking implement, that stings a naughty ladies bare bottom with delight. Thank you for replying. May you and your ever loving husband have a 'spanking good year. Reading your blog is most enjoyable.
Ouch!!!!. So far this year, no spankings at all. Can't get rid of the kids when it is raining. We might have to look into the cane, heard it was quiet. But then again, maybe not.
Thanks Fondles, saw it on Pinterest and it just seemed right for the new year. I am really looking forward to 2013, every year and every day is a new opportunity. Happy New Year to you
Thanks MrBB. Hopefully my kids will get out of bed so they can enjoy this beautiful, first day of 2013. I am excited for all the new changes that are happening. This is going to be a great year. Have a great 2013
I should join the GOOB challenge so my bottom looks like that. But I am not mentioning this challenge to a certain husband of mine. There is still Valentines Day and Easter to eat my way through.
Thanks SNP! Maybe the picture is the start of me getting back into the swing of blogging. Sometimes I just need a little push and the picture called out to me "blog me". How could I not do it?
He will only let me post black and white pictures of my bottom, no color. Shhh, don't tell him that I am posting self pictures. Lol Happy New Year to you too. Hope 2013 is a great year for you.
Happy New Year to you and your family Blondie. Love the pic!
ReplyDeleteWishing you health, love, happiness and every blessing in the year ahead.
Hugs,
Roz
Thanks Roz! This year is going to be a great one for all of us.
DeleteHow beautiful and sexually erotic would it be to take down Blondie's panties from her bottom, and spank it for the New Year 2013. I can dream can't I. Happy New Year Blondie.
ReplyDeleteYou can dream....... But you will have to pry the details from my husband cause he will be the only one who knows. I still want to know, the six of the best what????
DeleteIt would be with a cane. That beautiful swishy spanking implement, that stings a naughty ladies bare bottom with delight. Thank you for replying. May you and your ever loving husband have a 'spanking good year. Reading your blog is most enjoyable.
DeleteOuch!!!!. So far this year, no spankings at all. Can't get rid of the kids when it is raining. We might have to look into the cane, heard it was quiet. But then again, maybe not.
Deletelovely pic....
ReplyDeletehappy new year to you and yours! wishing you much love and happiness in 2013!
Thanks Fondles, saw it on Pinterest and it just seemed right for the new year. I am really looking forward to 2013, every year and every day is a new opportunity. Happy New Year to you
DeleteWishing you and your family a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year Blondie :)
ReplyDeleteThanks MrBB. Hopefully my kids will get out of bed so they can enjoy this beautiful, first day of 2013. I am excited for all the new changes that are happening. This is going to be a great year. Have a great 2013
DeleteHappy New Year Blondie, to you all!
ReplyDeleteI hope 2013 brings much joy and happiness!
Thanks Minelle, I hope 2013 is great for everyone. It always feels like a fresh start. I am ready world!
DeleteHubby loved your picture. Hope this new year is filled with all the best for you and yours. Happy New Year
ReplyDeleteSunnygirl, well glad that someone in your household liked it (lol). It is still a household even if it is moving all over right???
DeleteHappy New Year Blondie.
ReplyDeleteThe Best will come.
Thanks Bas! The best is yet to come, I do believe that.
DeleteHappy New Year blondie. Beautiful pic for us to bring in the new year!
ReplyDeleteThanks SirQsmlb, Happy New Year to you too. Glad you liked that picture.
DeleteHappy New Year Blondie to you and yours. May 2013 truly bring you the best.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing such a lovely picture.
Blessings,
Cat
Thanks Cat, I hope we all have a great 2013. I saw the picture on pinterest and it just seemed to speak to me. Lol
DeleteHappy New Year to you and yours Blondie! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Grace to you and your family. Hope 2013 is awesome
DeleteHi Blondie! Happy New Years!
ReplyDeleteHere's to a wonderful 2013!
-Emi
Thanks Emi. 2013 might seem a little boring to you after having twins and all in 2012. Lol. This will be a great year
DeleteHey Blondie!
ReplyDeleteI hope that the GOOB challenge enables me to have a bum like the one in your picture in 2013! Bahahaha! A girl can dream.
I hope you have nothing but happiness and wonderful memories in 2013!
Much Love
Willie
I should join the GOOB challenge so my bottom looks like that. But I am not mentioning this challenge to a certain husband of mine. There is still Valentines Day and Easter to eat my way through.
DeleteLove the picture, I'm sure you put it up as a self portrait. How lovely. I hope this is your best year yet.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Self portrait, in my dreams. But I can pretend. Lol
DeleteHappy New Year Blondie! I hope it's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThanks Zoe! I hope yours is too.
DeleteGreat picture! Happy New Year! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks playful (I was just going to call you brat, lol). It is a fun picture. Happy New Year to you too.
DeleteHappy New Year Blondie and family! Fun Pic for sure!
ReplyDeleteThanks SNP! Maybe the picture is the start of me getting back into the swing of blogging. Sometimes I just need a little push and the picture called out to me "blog me". How could I not do it?
DeleteI'm impressed that your husband let you post a picture of your bottom on your blog! Happy New Year, my friend!
ReplyDeleteHe will only let me post black and white pictures of my bottom, no color. Shhh, don't tell him that I am posting self pictures. Lol
DeleteHappy New Year to you too. Hope 2013 is a great year for you.
*giggles at Christina*
ReplyDelete(((hugs))) and Happy New Year, Blondie!
Christina is a funny one, isn't she. I won't let her talk to my husband, I can only imagine the trouble she could cause.
DeleteHappy New Year to you too.
Happy new year, Blondie!
ReplyDeleteHope you are well.
Thanks Ana, Happy New Year to you too. And how did you know I was sick, must be psychic.
DeleteHappy New Year Blondie :)
ReplyDeleteDee x
Dee, thanks. Happy New Year to you too.
Delete