I think that I may be going stir crazy. I need to get away. I swear if I have to do one more load of laundry or go find the child who left their dishes in the sink, I am going to scream.
Last night, when my husband got off work, he decided "maintenance" was needed. I think it was more of an attitude adjustment before I said too much. I don't know and I really don't care.
The spanking was hard and lasted a little longer than usual. But afterwards, the orgasms he gave me were spectacular. But of course, we get interupted by a child before we can finish the sex.
All of the children were accounted for and were to be away for at least another hour and yet it didn't happen. It still amazes me that we ever had any children at all with all the interuptions we get.
B had been talking all week about us getting away for the day today. We were going to go to our little nude resort again. I am kinda growing accusomed to the place. And I really was ready to go. As I mentioned earlier, I am going stir crazy. But early this morning, the plans changed. I was half asleep when he told me so, thus I can't really recall his reasons. I just feel like I am going to explode.
What to do, what to do? Can't go tomorrow. I am involved in the church service in the morning. Can't get out of it either.
I really want to get away with my husband. But at this point, I am willing to go by myself. Going to the resort would have been perfect. I could just lay in the sun and not think about anything at all.
Wishful thinking.
So here I go to find something different to do. I refuse to wash any laundry today.
You are never gonna believe this but a box just arrived. Looks like our new toys just got here.
Hmmmm, the possibilities.................. I will save that for another post.







A rainy day and new toys. Now if you could just parcel out the kids it would be perfect. Hope something works out for you soon before you go stir crazy.
ReplyDeleteThanks sunnygirl. New toys and no kids is the best sometimes. Helpw with the stir crazy mood.
DeleteKids interrupting....I so get that. The doorbell chimes, the phone rings, a child knocks, ugh!! Hopefully you will be able to get some play time soon! I hate laundry and try and avoid 'that' daily chore!
ReplyDeleteMinelle, guess I am not the only one with my problems. I wash dishes and do the laundry in my sleep in seems. Can't wait to play with our toys.
DeleteNo, Blondie, you're not a spoiled brat. Just a woman, like the rest of us, who needs to pout and vent sometimes with her girlfriends. I hope it gives you some measure of comfort to know that you are in good company. Here's hoping you and your hubby get to explore those possibilities and make them a reality real soon :-)
ReplyDeleteAnna
Thanks Anna, it helps to know that I am not alone. Misery loves company. I may miss my kids one day but I will never miss the laundry and dishes.
DeleteNew toys!!! Enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteOh I plan to, really soon. The toy thing is new and I am loving the surprises they bring.
DeleteI totally hear you on the kid - interruption thing! At least you had a little playtime!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I admit it, I did get some play time. The interuption thing is just annoying. It is hard to have places for all five children to be for awhile at the same time. I'll take what I can get though.
DeleteAh, the blessings of the empty nest!
ReplyDeleteJust a few drawbacks. You have to get old and cranky first. There seems to be mandatory punishments for enjoying each other.And then sometimes they return.
Only 2 weeks left and we'll get two of them back for a while. We'll have to do ten times the amount of dishes, laundry, grocery shopping and cleaning. Even have to close the bedroom door. Let's whine together!
My husband is getting old and cranky and the kids haven't moved out yet. Lol. I think we are moving to the nudist resort just so the kids won't move back and we can go and visit them instead.
DeleteAs my mother use to say, there is no time to whine or cry, but at 4:00 we can all sit down and cry. Now go play - and shut your door.
Again this is why I wish we had our little fantasy land of like-minded people living in the same neighbourhood. We could definitely do with some IRL sharing of stress.
ReplyDeleteHugs. I wish I could do your laundry for you..
You are so sweet. It would be nice to live in a place where we understand and help our neightbors instead of hiding behind curtains and judging them.
DeleteWe could live on a cul-de-sac and maybe we can even have our own tv reality show. Spanking Circle instead of Desperate Housewives.
if we had a reality tv show, our area would be teeming with new couples who'd wanna move in there and join us!! LOL
DeleteI am late to the post, but I hope today is better and I hope you get to use the new toys really soon. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteThanks SNP. We did but I'll save that for my next post.
DeleteNew toys sound fun. I hope you get away soon...
ReplyDeleteWell I am still here. we did get to play with the toys but I still had loads of laundry and dishes to do. Lol
DeleteI know I'm pretty late to the post too. Just wanted to say I hope things are going better for you by now. I really get what you're saying about how sometimes you just really need a break! When I feel like I'm about to explode, I just crank up my favorite CD and "check out" for a few hours. It really helps! School starts soon doesn't it :)
ReplyDeleteIt is never too late to comment. I love to hear from you anytime. Checking out isn't quite an option but reading helps me to get away for a short amount a time (until I fall asleep). School starts in 31 days but who is counting. Lol.
DeleteThanks for the good tips
That time to rest and relax and enjoy some alone time or time together with your spouse can be hard to find sometimes, can't it? I can certainly relate! I hope you find that time soon and maybe get to try out those new toys too! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Grace, I know you know how I feel. Sometimes I just need to make a plan to get away and do it, for me. That time will come.
DeleteWell...we don't exactly choose our bad moods, do we? Hope this got things off your chest and you felt better. Take some time for yourself.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ana. Nope, we don't get to choose our moods only what we are going to do about them.
Delete