Let's add one more thing to the list of things that you shouldn't say while you are over your husband's knee.
Something like this:"You got all the orgasms the first twenty years of our marriage, now it's my turn. I am just trying to catch up". Even if you are saying it in a teasing way. I guess it isn't too funny. Plus it is a good way for a fun spanking to turn into a punishment spanking for being kind of sassy.
Though sometimes I do feel that way in the back of my head. We have been having sex for 25 years. And only in the last two or three years have I experienced the big orgasm. And now, I think I am addicted - lol. No, it isn't anyone's fault that sex wasn't mind blowing for me. There was a lot going on back in the days. My forties have been awesome so far. I don't have all the voices in my head telling me that sex is
dirty, no wacky hormones from being pregnant or little kids clinging to me, leaving nothing to give to my husband.
I love that I can have multiple orgasms. (I guess I am catching up with my husband).
The feeling is so intense, I can barely breathe. The build up, the release and the fireworks I don't know what could be better (except multiple ones).
The toys are great, his mouth is awesome, the spankings add so much and many times being tied up adds to the euphoria. I love when he is inside me and he explodes. I love the submission. Sex is great.
Little tiny bit of bad news....... I pulled something in my lower back during our playtime. Apparently my body over tensed as I rolled from one orgasm to the next. Heat and cold, advil, nothing is helping much. Dang, maybe I better stretch out before we begin our acrobatics next time.
Thanks for letting me share something so intimate. This is not something I do comfortably. I get embarrassed just typing what I did. Yes, I am blushing.
And I will suffer through the pain if he wants to play again tonight. mmmmmmm.........
Whatever my cowboy wants








I totally hear you on the orgasms thing. It's amazing what a little spanking does for me.
ReplyDeleteYou might try the little Elvis in Your Pelvis Spanking Somatics lesson I posted for your back. Just go really easy - less is more when working with your nervous system to relieve strain.
Checked it out. A day late and a dollar short.....lol. Seriously I am going to give it a try, a little Elvis in Your Pelvis. Thanks for the tip, good to know I have another spanko friend.
Deleteouch. poor poor back. but it sounds like you had fun with the toys!!
ReplyDeleteHere's to keeping the economy afloat!
I liked the new toys though I think that my husband liked them better. I am in love with my rabbit. And as for keeping the economy afloat, my husband told me I need another rabbit just in case my wears out. Fun, fun!
DeleteYou and I are so much alike on the way sex was early in our marriage. I'm so glad it's so much better for you now. Me too! And let me tell you the fifties and after menopause been fantastic for me, so you have a lot to look forward to. I'm still catching up and loving it. Good luck with your back!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
PK, you made my day. I have heard things about menopause that had me worried especially since I know that it is going to happen soon. Sex got better after my husband took care of never getting pregnant part. Fantastic fifties sounds wonderful. Maybe we can pass our husbands up....
DeleteI'm happy to hear you can now experience the big O. Sorry about your back though :( But, I imagine it was a pretty good orgasm if it made you pull your back out.
ReplyDeleteI had a little mishap myself this weekend. I told a ttwd friend and she goes...sex injuries are the best kind of injury. It's true...if you had to pick one a way to get hurt, that'd be a good one!
Riley, sometimes I am so envious of the young girls who can are already experiencing orgasms. There is no better way to get hurt then having orgasms. One never is enough for me any more.
DeleteI will go and read your blog to find out how you are doing. Plus I still need to email you.
Glad you had fun with your new toys. I am sorry about your back and hope you'll be on the mind soon. Sounds like you will be. Really nice you and hubby having such a good time and you are making up for lost time:)
ReplyDeleteSNP, you always say the kindest things. Those who are not spankos don't know what they are missing LOL. Hubby and I are having the best of times. DD/TTWD is the best choice we ever made.
DeleteSorry about your back, but what a way to get hurt. Toys can be soooo much fun, happy you are enjoying them. Spanking definitely adds to the eroticism for me too.
ReplyDeleteNow you all know why I am always trying to find alone time with my husband. Spankings, toys and sex is just too noisy to have teenagers in the house. Back if feeling better
DeleteHope your back feels better soon. Can't think of a better way I'd rather hurt it though :)
ReplyDeleteDee x
Dee, I can't either. And my back in feeling better. Now if all the kids can go swimming again.......
DeleteSorry about the back....it took me until 50 to discover the wonder of Orgasms...and multiple ones...well WOW...so the best could be yet to come! (or cum)
ReplyDeleteAbby, now I am looking forward to my fifties. Loving my forties but it sounds like I better get in better shape if sex is only going to get better. Back is better, thanks
DeleteI really feel your back pain! I hate when something so good lays us up!!! Move slowly but work it out so you can continue the fun!
ReplyDeleteMinelle, thanks for the sympathy. Feeling better but my lower back has never been the same since having kids, discs or something. The pleasure far out weighs the pain.
DeleteYou said you get embarrassed by just typing these intimate things.
ReplyDeleteBut look at the comments. Nobody thinks twice about the intimate nature of what you say.
Everybody is happy for you and commiserates about your back (sorry for your back, if it does not go away soon, get some x-rays. Your SI joint is vulnerable).
Isn’t it remarkable that nobody is in the least bit “shocked”.
I think that “being shocked” is a learned behaviour driven by society pressure.
Bas, it was the way I was raised. Sex was not something you discussed and it wasn't fun, we just did it for our husbands. The spankings and the submission is what finally started the process for me. Now I am able to talk about sex freely. I am even having great talks with the kids (well not about my sex life). And I can tell my husband what I want and what I like. And now I have blogged about it - I've come a long way, baby! Thanks for your support.
Delete"Whatever my cowboy wants" Once again, I can relate :)
ReplyDeleteWe do love our cowboys and I am still envious about the rodeo. All those cowboy butts. Lol
DeleteI hope your back is feeling better so that you can have some more fun evenings like this!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Susie, feeling better and I am ready to play again.
DeleteWhat a way (for your back) to go! huh?
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you're having so many O's.
It's great to know what we want and be instrumental in giving our guys the info that they need to help get us there.
Likely partly in our mind too, right?
Feel better soon! :-)
Thanks Elysia! Life continues to get better the more I get to know myself and the more our relationship grows. Can't really complain my back too much. Lol
Delete