Friday, February 7, 2014

Spanking Good Valentines Day

   


THE PERFECT VALENTINES DAY GIFT
 
 FROM
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlondiesPlace?ref=search_shop_redirect
http://www.etsy.com/listing/178518740/heart-shaped-paddle?ref=listing-shop-header-2
Heart Shaped Paddle   

http://www.etsy.com/listing/178528599/red-hot-heart-paddle?ref=listing-shop-header-1
RED HOT HEART paddle

Pink Heart Spanking Paddle

http://www.etsy.com/listing/165840167/red-oak-adult-sweet-hearts-spanking?ref=listing-shop-header-3
Red Oak Adult "Sweet Hearts" Spanking Paddle      
http://www.etsy.com/listing/124450366/red-oak-heart-adult-spanking-paddle?ref=shop_home_active_6
Red Oak Heart Adult Spanking Paddle

Red Hot Adult Spanking Paddle 

                                        
 
  Remember to order soon for delivery before Valentines Day!

 
 
 
 

20 comments:

  1. Oh sure NOW! LOL...oh well we have more than enough wood here now! *wink* Barney LOVES the new bath brush paddle by the way!

    love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe for next year you will be needing a heart shaped one. Ty is trying his hand at a shamrock, let's see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That'd be an interesting way to introduce my spanking interest to hubby. Lol can't ignore the craftsmanship. Those are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alyssa. It might be a good was to start up a conversation about spanking. Sometimes it is easier for a man to spank with an implement then their hand, in the beginning - but not as easy on your bottom. Hopefully we will see you around bragging about your new spanking relationship. Lol

      Delete
  4. Hey Blondie...I just have to say...ouch ouchie ouchier ouchiest! Ty does beautiful work and I hope you have lots of sales but there won't be any from my house! LOL

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat, we could work a trade.... All those great recipes you send me, I will just have to send you one of my paddles. I will even sign it for you. LOL

      Delete
    2. Thank you Blondie but that definitely is not necessary! Of course, since I don't have anyone to use it on me, it would just become a love work of art to hang on the wall. LOL

      Delete
  5. Hi Blondie! :) I've been so tempted to order one of these to try it out. But then I think about Rob using on yours truly and it stops me from moving forward! They look beautiful! :) Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know until you try.... And Rob can't spank too hard when he is spanking with a pink heart. It will probably soften his heart and the spanking will be full of love.
      Okay, okay ...... but it's a nice thought

      Delete
  6. You know, Blondie, the two paddles we got from you are the only implements the Duke uses now, and before that, we had a dozen implements. So now the other implements have found new homes, he's just so happy with the ones we got from your place. :) Someday I am guessing he is going to be buying another one from you. :) But for now, I want to say to anyone reading, her paddles are amazing. And don't let that little pocket one fool you, it packs quite the sting! :)

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks EsMay. I do think that a heart paddle is such a loving idea. How can the Duke spank too hard when he is holding a heart that reminds you of all his love.
      Ya never know

      Delete
  7. Got anything lined in pillow??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. working on it...... so far Ty isn't going for the idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Blondie,

    They do look beautiful. Ty certainly does good work! The red hot paddle looks as though that is exactly how it would leave your butt ... red and hot! lol Ouch!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch is the purpose of those (darn) paddles. Believe me, I know. Let me know when you want to order one and share in the joy of the pain.

      Delete
  10. They look beautiful, if you make one out of chocolate I'll definitely buy it :) Hope you have a great Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that is a great idea. A chocolate paddle. Not for me since I am trying to lost weight and someone (Ty) is helping me with weight ins. I am doing terrible at it too. He only wants me to lose 10 pounds in three months. Geez!
      Christina did some him a licorice flogger. It was really funny. I will suggest a chocolate one. I wonder if that would sell.
      Hope you get lots of chocolate for Valentines day.

      Delete
  11. I have a feeling Colin is going to be wanting another one of your paddles soon, so I'm guessing it won't be long until he buys one! He looooves the pocket paddle, it's his favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink heart paddle is almost exactly the same..... and it is a much nicer color for him to match the color of your bottom with

      Delete