Monday, January 20, 2014

Thinking of you but trying to stay out of trouble

Please know that I am still around reading everyone's blogs. The reason I am not commenting, is because I am reading at night instead of sleeping. And I am afraid that if I type anything, it would wake Ty up. And that is one grumpy bear you don't want to wake. So I read your posts, wanting to comment but not doing so.


And yes, this is being dishonest (because he is sleeping and doesn't know I am awake)
and it is dangerous (I do need my beauty sleep)
and I am actually disobeying, since Ty wants me to get my sleep.
At least I am not being disrespectful (I am not waking him up)
So I am living life on the edge, committing three out of the four (top) D's.
 
 
But at least I am keeping up with all of my blog friends that I miss.

" you did not"!, " what were you thinking ?",  "glad it's you and not me",  "I prefer boring...", "that's a good way to look at it", "I am sorry things turned out the way they did", "too funny"
 and all of the other comments I would say..








20 comments:

  1. I have been known to wake up in the wee hours and read myself. Doesn't make my guy happy.
    Hopefully you are able to sleep but are reading for enjoyment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blondie,
    You are sweet. Read ever so quietly.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Blondie this is sweet. I agree with Minelle and hope it isn't because you cant sleep ... you do need your sleep though ... and not for the reason you suggested :)

    I have waay too many late nights reading blogs and also do a little reading in the middle of the night when I can't sleep.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do this, try to stay very still and read very quietly. He has woken up before though and it's not taken well at 3 in the morning. Take care! I have lost computer privileges through this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry that you are having a hard time sleeping Blondie.

    I also hope that you manage to stay out of trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll give you my sleep tip, I've used it since I was around 10 and it's rarely let me down. As I'm going to sleep is when I do my writing. It's all mental and I often look forward to laying down to begin 'working on my stories' . It just like reading except you can do it with your eyes closed, and just like reading yourself to sleep you simply doze off. I know this might not work for everyone, but it's worked for over 40 years for me. That being said, I want you to keep up your reading here and I'd love for you to be able to comment too because we miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments.

    If you can't sleep, you can't sleep, at least I can't. Sorry it's happening for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Blondie, does he not read your blog?? I am lucky, hubby works evenings and into the early hours so he has no idea what I am reading and when. Bless you
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Guess he doesn't read your blog??? ;) I all too often read way too late at night...though I am not breaking any rules unless he specifically gives me a time to go to bed. Hate when he does that!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know, I heard a news report today that said we should be turning of all devices that we look at close up a couple of hours before bed. Apparently the light from them keeps us from making the melatonin we need to sleep through the night. I just heard this today, so going to try next week to see if this is true. In the meantime, is there any chance that Ty will read this and you will still be in trouble. Hoping not. ;)

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Blondie,
    Thinking of you too. It is hard to find the time to do everything. And I understand that checking in here with friends is so important. It brings light to my day. I do hope you are able to relax into pleasant slumbers. I have been having a difficult time staying asleep myself. And while I would never wish you to get into trouble I do always love seeing you here. Take care. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog. So much sense of humor. I am with EsMay..at least I know that's factual info, problem is we don't follow it. Lack of sleep is one of my issues. I work very long hours and actually enjoy reading blogs to unwind. Hubby does not however agree... so as Meredith says.. I read very quietly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, I'm sorry you're having trouble sleeping, but I'm happy to read a post from you! It's always nice to read an update.

    Three of the four D's... eek that is living on the edge for sure! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Blondie...thinking of you also! Please stay out of trouble! Sending lots of positive energy that you can sleep soon and that you do not get caught!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  15. Read away. But stay out of trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well if you can't stay out of trouble, at least you must sleep well on THOSE nights? I usually sleep like the dead then. I know that the reason for sleep not staying in your case most likely doesn't have to do with things you can control. I wish I had something to say that would take those thoughts and worries away so that sleep will come. OH>>>> you are about 3 hours behind, we could have a Midnight Margarita Party via text. Could you 'drink' quietly? Oh wait, you don't drink do you. Hmmmm. Okay I shall offer it up and drink for both of us, and let you know how it works out!

    Miss you and your spunk Stinkerbell!
    Love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blonde i cant sleep either so i am commenting thinking of you!
    you're getting on the wrong schedule you need to force yourself to stay awake thru the day chores will help with time then a hot shower a meal and get some sleep !this has to do with the other ! We miss you i am now up so you are effecting the whole blogishere!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh dear, yes, I'd say you're living on the edge. Why aren't you sleeping? I tend to stay up too late because I'm a night owl, but I do sleep. I'm concerned that you're not getting enough rest. I hope that you can start getting some sleep soon and that you don't get into too much trouble in the meantime. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, B. I'm up at strange hours, too, reading and whatnot. I usually can put myself to sleep if I put my mind to it. It's the staying asleep that doesn't always work. I'll send sleepy fairie dust your way asking with the hug vibes I send to you every day - I'll just change that to a later time. Don't want you dozing off in the middle of getting things done or while doing something fun! Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ha, that's funny. Well, not the disobeying part. :)

    I'm around too..but not much time to read or blog.

    ReplyDelete