This is my life. Join me as I share a little of this and a little of that. Mostly it's about spankings, friendship, and life.
Woohoo Blondie! Love them all and definitely love me some 'O'!!!!!! :DHugs and Blessings...Cat
When Ty is on a roll, well let me say that he knows what he is doing and I feel good for a long time. Lol
That was great, Blondie! I especially like the orgasm a day keeps the anger away.
I am willing to give it a try. I will have to let Ty know that I need an orgasm (or more) every morning before he leaves for work.
Hi Blondie, love these :)love Jan.xx
Thanks Jan, sometimes a girl just has to post about what's on her mind.
I had never seen any of these...but I love them all! Thanks..hugs abby
Abby, well now that you have seen them you know what you need to be doing..... big O time tonight. Hope you both are ready.
LoL Blondie, loved them all! Thanks for sharing ;)Hugs,Roz
Roz, lovely? No these are teaching and learning tools, lol.
Love all of them Blondie, but sometimes it takes more than one. :)
Oh yes it does. Multiple will leave me in the best of moods.
I like those...thanks for sharing :-) Hugs
Thanks Terps, I just hope that you more than like them and you plan on putting the good advice to use.
You know, I totally agree with it keeping the anger at bay. ;). I'm working on a post for sometime soon about this very thing. :). Well it is a few things in one, but this is part of it. :). Thanks for sharing.{{{hugs}}} EsMay
If Ty does it right, my mind is too gone for me to be mean, angry or to care. ;-)
Thanks Angel Blue. I am glad to see you commenting and I hope to see you around more.
Woohoo Blondie! Love them all and definitely love me some 'O'!!!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
When Ty is on a roll, well let me say that he knows what he is doing and I feel good for a long time. Lol
DeleteThat was great, Blondie! I especially like the orgasm a day keeps the anger away.
ReplyDeleteI am willing to give it a try. I will have to let Ty know that I need an orgasm (or more) every morning before he leaves for work.
DeleteHi Blondie, love these :)
ReplyDeletelove Jan.xx
Thanks Jan, sometimes a girl just has to post about what's on her mind.
DeleteI had never seen any of these...but I love them all! Thanks..
ReplyDeletehugs abby
Abby, well now that you have seen them you know what you need to be doing..... big O time tonight. Hope you both are ready.
DeleteLoL Blondie, loved them all! Thanks for sharing ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
Roz, lovely? No these are teaching and learning tools, lol.
DeleteLove all of them Blondie, but sometimes it takes more than one. :)
ReplyDeleteOh yes it does. Multiple will leave me in the best of moods.
DeleteI like those...thanks for sharing :-) Hugs
ReplyDeleteThanks Terps, I just hope that you more than like them and you plan on putting the good advice to use.
DeleteYou know, I totally agree with it keeping the anger at bay. ;). I'm working on a post for sometime soon about this very thing. :). Well it is a few things in one, but this is part of it. :). Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete{{{hugs}}} EsMay
If Ty does it right, my mind is too gone for me to be mean, angry or to care. ;-)
DeleteThanks Angel Blue. I am glad to see you commenting and I hope to see you around more.
ReplyDelete