Sunday, February 16, 2014

Anatomy of a Spanking



Ran across this article, I do not know where the original came from.  Ty and I learned something from this and we hope that you may find it beneficial too.

28 comments:

  1. Very educational post. Thanks. I'm always telling Ray too high, too high. He asked if I wanted to print a copy for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too high and too low I always complain about. My tailbone was broken during my first pregnancy (delivering the baby) and I am terrified that he might hit it and break it.

      Delete
  2. I'm always saying the same thing to Rog, too high! But then he always goes lower to the sit spot. Maybe I should just paint my butt like the diagram for him! Lol
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paint the butt, what a great idea. Ty has realized that the sweet spot and thighs hurts like the dickens so too high goes too low just like you. Darn them! Butt painting sounds fun though...

      Delete
  3. This is great! I think I will show it to my guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Minelle. I know Ty liked the picture with the details. It was like reading a map (lol)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing this Blondie. I am always saying the same thing to Rick too. LoL Kim

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So now you, Kim and I can all paint our butts. Gotta help those men anyway we can/

      Delete
  5. I've screeched a 'too high' now and again, will show this to P :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too high! Too low! Too hard! Enough! I yell those things all the time. Lol

      Delete
  6. Awesome public service Blondie! Think every couple should print this out!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs to you Cat. I hope that others will like it as much as Ty and myself. We are constantly learning about our relationship and how spankings are part of it.

      Delete
  7. Very helpful! Thanks! I will be sure to pass this on ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful, make sure you fix where it says where the sit spots are. Change it to show that they shouldn't spank there or the thighs. Lol

      Delete
  8. Hi Blondie, I hate hate hate it on my thighs, so I am not telling about that bit! He always spanks it there when I don;t keep still. And I never keep still :((
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the worse. How does one keep still or quiet, I have no idea. Usually I get the thigh hit when I try to dodge or blog the spank.

      Delete
  9. Wow, I feel like the Duke is the odd man out, lol. He's never too high, but aims right for the sit spot, so, I'm showing this one to get him to aim higher while everyone else will get their men to aim lower. LOL ;)

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aim right there in the middle is good for me. Sit spots hurt the most the next day.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for this Blondie - I am always getting it too high and it has caused more than one "spanking argument" in our household. I shall be showing this to Dan pretty soon.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an issue with most of us. It freaks me out when Ty hits high. I will try to get off his lap and yell at him because it scares me. Not a good idea, wouldn't recommend that.

      Delete
  11. Thanks Blondie. My hubby tends to go too high too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is it with our men. I have such a big target for Ty to spank, why does he need to higher or lower. My bottom isn't very hard to miss. Lol

      Delete
  12. Love this! He sometimes hits high which I complain about but often he puts his hand on my back right on my tailbone so he can be extra careful. Always makes me feel happy when he does that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty does that too sometimes. It does make me feel better

      Delete
  13. Thanks for posting this. I've been having some chronic pain to the point that spanking is off the table right now. I will print this though. I think it will be great for when we're ready to resume!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so sorry about your pain. I hope that you will figure out why and how to mend it soon. Don't ask me, but there are some silent punishments around. I can't say though. Not giving anything away here. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL Blondie! :) I did show this to Rob. I too am always saying, "Too high, Honey! Too high!" Ever since reading this he seems to have new determination. He kind of lines his hand or implement up and says stuff like, "Let me get that sit spot. Now wait a minute- I need to go here." He then proceeds to spank like only he can. LOL! Thanks for sharing. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, show him the diagram again and show him that he is only to spank that sit spot about 20% of the time. Well, maybe you shouldn't.... If I did that, Ty would not and I mean not be happy. My sit spot would never be the same. Ty is still too high but I am not going to give him any advice. When I am OTK, I try to say as little as possible and not give advice. Lol
      <3

      Delete