Sunday, October 28, 2012

Spankings - The Good and the Great



In our house, life is usually like this:


So true! Whatever it takes to get that spanking. No major rules broken. Just ask and I will receive.




No longer do I feel that I need to explain that spanking is fun, exciting and erotic. What a spanking can do is amazing.  


BUTT 


 Unfortunately, or I guess fortunately, in our house there is the Domestic discipline too.  Doing something that is against the rules, being spanked, lectured and then forgiven. No more fighting or lingering anger. Dealt with and forgiven. Yes, the bottom is very sore too. But I love the how our marriage is working.

  
 
The implements and the lecture!







The forgiveness and the love.                               













                            Life is really good at our house

40 comments:

  1. It sounds absolutely perfect. You are both so lucky!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PK! I am glad that you and I have such good marriages and great husbands. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. Very timely Blondie.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Wilma :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wilma, thanks for stopping by. I hope that Monday went well for you.

      Delete
  3. Oh you lucky girl. Glad everything is terrific at your place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunnygirl. Now when we are like you and all the kids have moved out, I can't imagine the fun we will have.

      Delete
  4. I always love the positive & happily sweet posts I get to read about DD relationships! :)
    Thanks for sharing Blondie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MrBB, thanks for stopping by and commenting. DD and TTWD are not always smooth sailing so I have to remember to appreciate it when things are going well.

      Delete
  5. I just adore this post, its exactly how Im feeling at the moment too :)and I have a feeling that its going to last a long long time :) thank you so much for sharing.
    kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiwi, thanks for stopping by. I am sooo glad that we are in the same place with all of this. Life is good when there are spankings involved and friends that understand.

      Delete
  6. Not much to add to this post! Terrific! Hugs, SNP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SNP for reading and commenting. There are probably a lot of things that I could have added to this post, like the stress relief spanking. But in general, this is the way we live.
      By the way, I am really enjoying reading your stories. Finally catching up and loving your writing.

      Delete
  7. Glad to hear that life is good in your neck of the woods! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tess. Yes the spanking life is good, only complaint is private time to spank. Kids! Holidays are tough for me so I am glad that we have finally figured out some ways to make life better

      Delete
  8. I love this post Blondie. Your marriage sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanie. I have been thinking about you and I hope that you are surviving Sandy. Hope you are staying dry. I haven't been able to get to the network lately to respond to your question but know that things are okay and I will explain later. Don't worry.

      Delete
  9. This post made me smile. So happy to hear that life is really good at your house!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets see, a spanking a day keeps the blahs away. Something like that. Glad that I could make you smile since you always make me giggle.

      Delete
  10. Blondie, it is so great you are so comfortable with it and just living it! Being comfortable with it is something that I've made progress with, but still strive to be more carefree about it. I'm happy that you've reached that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riley, you are in the right place to figure out how to be comfortable with yourself and what you like or not. Blogland has certainly fallen in love with you and Cael and you have the support system to grow and learn and to find yourself. I am about 80% accepting of myself but the more I see and hear and find that I am not alone and probably more honest about my likes I am much happier. Life is so full of change and new ideas.

      Delete
  11. See it is great to visit you said it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you did stop by my blog and comment. Being part of this community has really allowed me to find and accept myself. I love your comments and support

      Delete
  12. Great to hear things are going so well for you. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, thanks for stopping by and commenting. I haven't seen you around in awhile. Things are going well

      Delete
  13. Glad to hear things are going so well! I can feel your smile. ;-)

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irishey, please check your email because you certainly don't want to be feeling my tears. Spankings are good, kids are rotton, can't complain about the weather here on the west coast and friends don't leave.

      Delete
  14. It's wonderful to hear life is good for you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Ronnie, thanks for stopping by and commenting. I rarely see you here and it is kinda cool to see your name on my comments. Life is good yet I still have a lot to learn

      Delete
  15. Love this post. It's a real relief to know there are people out there who 'get' what I have only recently discovered about myself. That black picture with the white words you used should be my bumper sticker!!! HAHA! No, that would be a bad idea. I have face to save....Anyways, Maybe you can help me? I'm trying to find the right word for something. Hope you don't mind, I'm about to be blunt. You know when you want sex, you say "I'm Horny." There's no denying what it means, no confusing it with any other desire. Being 'horny' means only one thing. Well there needs to be a word for when you just need a spanking!! I don't care if it's made up or an actual word. But there must be something that says, "I NEED a spanking! I'm feeling rambunctious and naughty and tumultuous and insecure and stressed out and there's only one thing I need and want that will calm me down! PUT ME OVER YOUR KNEE!" My husband and I have been trying to think of a word. The only thing I can come up with that's close is "Spanksual" (Spank-Shoo-ul). But it's not quite right. It's more like for use as in "Just looking at the collection of implements gets me thinking Spanksual thoughts." It's not quite how to describe the 'Horny' Need/Wanton Desire for the only thing that will satisfy it. Any ideas??

    Sorry to kind of Hijack your comments with this question. :/

    -Ses Q. Padalian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to show my husband your comment, you sound so much like me. Wouldn't it be nice if we could have bumper stickers that tell people that we like who we are. Oh well. My husband and I have gone round and around trying to figure out how I could let him know that I need/want a spanking. It just seemed wrong for me to ask him to spank me. We discussed ways I could ask without asking directly. I love the word Spanksual. That is awesome! I am adding that to my TTWD dictionary. One of these days I will actually have to put the dictionary in order. Anyway, what we kind of have agreed to do is that if he can't figure it out that a spanking is in order, I tell him that "I need your help". Simple as that. It works for us as long as he doesn't say "with what" because then I just glare at him and that doesn't go over well. I wish I had something better to offer.
      So glad that you commented. Hope to see you around. And if you have any other creative words or ideas, please share.

      Delete
  16. You're lucky I'm even commenting on this post! LOL...just kidding. Its okay that we are different, we don't have to understand each other, because we just LIKE each other. :) And that's enough.

    I like you so much that I'm happy when you are happy. (even if its a stupid spanking that makes you happy, I'm still happy..lol)

    Seriously, I can certainly concede that discipline leads to forgiveness, resolution, connection, affection, and restoration of the relationship. And that's a good thing.

    Stormy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stormy, there is hope for you - you may someday become a spanko and then you husband won't know what to do with you. Seriously though, the best part of DD is the end result.

      Delete
  17. So, so glad to read this post. You summed it all perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dancingbarez! I glad that you stopped and commented. It really helps to have blog friends, like you, supporting me and my relationship

      Delete
  18. Hi Blondie. I love that you sound so happy and settled. I agree that it just somehow works for me too. Such a nice post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoe, that's really nice of you to say. It does somehow work, once I stopped worrying about how to make it work. I am so glad that you too are in a good place. It makes me happy

      Delete
  19. What about the spanking equivalent of "horny" being "loose" ... as in "I'm a little loose. Can you tighten me up?"

    ReplyDelete
  20. This made me laugh.... But it could work. I will have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Blondie, this DD and spanking sounds so good! Where can I buy it? Is it expensieve?
    I want to have it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bas, you make me laugh. Expensive as in monetary, hmmmm a little. It is my bottom that absorbs most of the expense. Lol. And then there are all of his implements and all of the time put in for communication.

      Delete