Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thank You Bonnie

 
 
Hopefully I am not too late to give a big thank you to Bonnie too. Thank you Bonnie for all that you do for the spanking community. I love your honesty, your great advice and I really appreciate that you are so open to all spanking relationships. It is such a treat to see my blog on your list.Thank you for answering the questions that I have asked.
 
Thanks Bonnie!

4 comments:

  1. OH.... and Blondie, you're definitely not too late. There might even be people joining in for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blondie,

    No, you're not too late at all. I'll always be pleased to hear from you. You've come so far since you took those first tentative steps into blogging. You wondered if you could ever be good at it. I guess we all know that answer now. :)

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete