Friday, October 19, 2012

Mick and Lynda Are Back



When I first saw that this blog was no longer, I was really upset. Anyone who knows me, knows that I adore Mick and his blog. He is, pretty much, the only HoH that my husband ever thinks of when he has questions. And Mick' blog, HUSBANDLY TOUCH, is the only blog that my husband will read on any sort of regular basis.




In my journey with DD and with spanking for fun, Mick was the one who showed us that we could do both and do both successfully. Labels don't really matter to my husband and me but I guess you can say ttwd.

The structure, the reasons why and the consequences, that Mick and Lynda have for her are so similar to me and my husband that at times I think that he is talking about us.




And when I meet people on the network who are starting out with DD, or those new to blogland, I always refer them to Mick because I know that he makes sense and that men identify with him and women love his insight. Plus we think that Lynda is great!




Well great news, Mick has returned with a different blog site. And this is one blog that I highly recomend to everyone.

Welcome back Mick and Lynda


2 comments: