This is my life. Join me as I share a little of this and a little of that. Mostly it's about spankings, friendship, and life.
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
PK's blog questions
My turn to answer PK's memes. Love doing things like this. Please copy the questions and answer them on your own blog.
Only two rules: You must answer yes or no. You may not explain unless someone asks.
Taken a picture naked? Yes
Made money illegally? No
Had a one night stand? Yes
Been in a fist fight? Yes
Slept with your best friend? Yes
Had sex in a public place? Yes
Ditched work to have sex? Yes
Slept with a member of the same sex? No
Seen someone die? No
Ran from the police? No
Woke up somewhere and not remember how you got there? No
Worn your partners unmentionables? Yes
Fallen asleep at work? No
Used toys in the bedroom? Yes
Ran a red light? Yes
Been fired? No
Been in a car accident? Yes
Pole danced or done a striptease? Yes
Loved someone you shouldn't? Yes
Sang karaoke? Yes
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes
Laughed so hard you peed your pants? Yes
Caught someone having sex? Yes
Kissed a perfect stranger? Yes
Shaved your partner? Yes
Given your private parts a nickname? No
Ever gone in public without underwear? Yes
Had sex on a roof top? Yes
Played chicken? No
Mooned/flashed someone? Yes
Do you sleep naked? No
Blacked out from drinking? No
Felt like killing someone? Yes
Had sex more than 5 times in one day? Yes
Been with someone because they were in a band? No
Taken 10 shots of liquor in a day? No
Shot a gun? Yes
Gone outside naked? Yes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sheesh Blondie - Now I don't feel quite so bad, you have about as many 'yes' answers as I would have. ;-) I have to ask - what's the story with the naked pics? Hope they are in your possession. :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
Well the pictures are still in my possession since it was my husband who took them. I keep telling them he needs to burn them before something happens to us. Can you imagine our children going through the safe and finding the pics. Aaahhhh! They would need therapy for sure. It is kind of fun modeling for him because after 22 years of marriage, I am pretty sure he won't be using them against me. Lol
DeleteYou need to take this little quiz too so I can see your answers.
Hi Blondie, there are a lot of 'yes' answers there - mostly the fun ones:) I'm afraid my answers would be rather dull.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Cat, I hope the pics are in your possession :)
Roz, I can't imagine anyone's answers being boring. I bet you have had some fun and excitement........ yep I am sure of it. Lol
DeleteYes the picures are with me, locked in our safe.
Five times in one day! I am impressed!! I think the next meme needs to encourage more details!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
I think more details would be a great idea. Good memories of those days when we were younger and five times wasn't unusual. Now, well not so often between kids and age, not because of interest though. Lol Your blog is so fun. When I was reading Cassie's story and I saw all the little quizes, I really hoped that some of them would go through blogland again.
DeleteI am with Roz my answers were rather boring, but how about some details for all of us. On a roof...details please!
ReplyDeleteAnd Roz take the plunge it's fun!
It was just one night. Fourth of July. We were staying in a little cabin that had a view of the lake. And we climbed onto the roof to watch the fireworks. And while the show was going on, we made our on fireworks. It was sooooo romantic and exciting. I am glad that my husband is the man that made these memories with me.
DeleteI have had a lot going on that I've been writing about, so I haven't had the time. Perhaps this weekend. Thankfully, Blondie you, as I will have a lot of yeses! Although I didn't think my life would ever be considered exciting. lol
ReplyDeleteI never think of my life as exciting but it is mine and his and we have had a lot of firsts together and so much fun. I am one lucky lady to have this man of mine. I have been reading your blog posts but haven't commented. Hang in there.
DeleteBlondie, I love your answers and I love seeing all the yes's. Like mine, most of them are probably a lot tamer than it sounds but it does make the mind wander, doesn't it. The one thing most of us have in common is peeing our pants. I want to know about the rooftop sex. LOL
ReplyDeleteIt was fun and exciting time when a lot of the yes answers happened. It seems that since I have had kids, I take a lot less chances. Like I don't sleep naked because I wouldn't be able to sleep worrying that a child might need me in the middle of the night.
DeleteI told Minelle about my sex on the roof. Fourth of July, little cabin with a view of the lake and the fireworks. A blanket and our own fireworks. Good memories. I would be terrified of doing it now probably. Just don't dare me to do it again....Lol
I like your answers, Blondie! Do tell, darlin', who did you love that you shouldn't, and what did you do that you told yourself you wouldn't?
ReplyDeleteIt's not fair for me to ask for details since I don't have my own home to play the game, so you don't have to elaborate. I just counted though, and I only have 12 "no" responses, some the same ones you have as nos. ;-)
Hope you're having a great day! If not, do something and make it one!
Irishey
You can use my blog to answer the questions...... or you can get your own blog! You need to do this so we can compare our answers.
DeleteIt's better that I don't say anything about the person I loved that I shouldn't have. Some things are better left unspoken. Not good memories. :-(
I swore that I would never go to a nudist place, especially if I didn't lost thirty pounds.... Well, we all know how that turned out.
My day would be better if someone was still here in bed with me. Instead I am doing laundry and cleaning house.
So happy that the my San Francisco Giants won last night. First game of the World Series!!!!!
I know, about the blog. Sigh... Besides a few excuses that are on my way right now, I just can't manage to start one from my phone. Phooey.
DeleteI did housework today, too (are there days at home when we don't do that?), but my D worked from home. I love when he can do that!
Congrats on the game! We've been watching politics ad nauseam, but D is watching football right now. And, he caught a huge bass in our pond tonight! It didn't stay caught, though - flipped right off the line. :(
Okay, my "No" answers (copy/paste keeps crashing my browser):
Made money illegally?
Ran from the police?
Ditched work to have sex?
Woke up somewhere and not remember how you got there?
Worn your partner's unmentionables?
Fallen asleep at work?
Been fired?
Laughed so hard you peed your pants?
Kissed a perfect stranger?
Given your private parts a nickname?
Had sex on a rooftop?
Been with someone because they were in a band?
Irishey
Blondie, My answers would be very different from yours. I think you've had more fun than I have! I hope you're doing ok. I've been thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteJoanie
Joanie, well I was young and fearless at one time. Now that I am a mom, those things are just memories. Well we still do the naked part at the resort. Lol
ReplyDeleteBlondie, that seems like a awful lot of Yesses.
ReplyDeleteYou have a fun life!
Bas, had a fun life........ A lot of those things I don't think I would do now.
ReplyDeleteWe invited all visitor who loves to read bangla choti , hindi choti ,english choti,golpo,love story listed here.
ReplyDelete