
I hope that you didn't miss out on the great Spank or Treat contest put on by some of our favorite spanking authors. There were 11 authors who each wrote a Halloween story. Then they asked a question that you answered in the comment section. Each author had a prize to give to one of the commenters. After completing all stories, you were entered into the Grand Prize Drawing.
The following are the authors that participated:
Anastasia Vitsky
Cara Bristol
Celeste Jones
Claire Colinsgrove
Constance Masters
Emma K. Gardner
Patty Devlin
Renee Rose
Rollin
Starla Kaye
Sue Lyndon
And there were also
FREE BOOKS!
As an extra treat, all Spank-or-Treaters were eligible for free books!
- Traditional Love by Alta Hensley
- To Love a Woman by Jade Cary
Enter “spankortreat” as a promotional code to purchase free at Lazy Day (October 29-31)
- Underwear Probation by Celeste Jones
Download free from Amazon (October 28-31)
I loved this contest. Each short story was great. It took me all day to complete the entire 11 stories because I also had to still pretend to be getting some work done. LolI didn't win any' of the authors' prizes...................
Believe it or not, I won the Grand Prize drawing!!!!!!!!
What did I win? A $50.00 gift certificate to Blushing Books.
It's like getting paid to read!
Thanks to all of the authors who participated.




Hey Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI could definitley put that gift certificate to good use! Enjoy!
Thanks Wilma. This is a great present for me, one that I will enjoy for a while.
DeleteCongrats Blondie! You are going to have a hard time choosing. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Cat. Actually the first two books are the ones that Patty wrote. I read her previews and I need those books. Maybe she will even autograph them for me.... Well at least she is writing a story for me. Lol
DeleteCongrats Blondie.It should be real easy to spend. For the next contest Ana said, bigger and better. I downloaded the two free books and have already downloaded them. I had already read Underwear Probation.
ReplyDeleteI just love reading the stories.
Thanks Sunnygirl. I downloaded the books and have read two of them so far. I never really knew about these kind of stories and now I am hooked. I can't imagine what the next contest will be like.
DeleteYou go girl! I know I have spent many a pleasant day reading ebooks from Blushing Books. Congrats!! Oh... and pretending to work as well!
ReplyDeleteThanks Minelle. Now I am reading these books like crazy. I had no idea there were stories out there like these. I just have to get some work done before I start reading too much.
DeleteCongrats Blondie! How fun. I was glad to see your name as the Grand Prize Winner! ENJOY:)
ReplyDeleteSNP, you need to write a story for the next contest. I love your writing.
DeleteCongrats to you!! Thank you for this lovely post and for reading all 12 stories and entering the contest!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI think that you deserve a lot of thanks. You are actually the first writer I even knew about and it was from your blog that I found out about the contest. Thank, it was fun.
DeleteCongratulations Blondie! Maybe next time I'll try to read some of the stories. Happy reading to you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Susie. The stories are still up and they were great fun to read. Just be careful, those stories only made me want to read more.
DeleteCongratulations Blondie. Now we can definitely forget about you getting some work done until Valentines. And then it just starts anew?
ReplyDeleteThat will give me a second chance, because I practically missed the whole contest.
Enjoy your books.
Hope you at least got to read all of the stories from each blog. Truthfully, I am working as fast as I can to get all of my chores done so I can read and I am sneaking in some late night reading. I am hooked. I have to do my work or I will be getting a spanking that I won't like. That is a major, no nonsense rule around here. No excuses.
DeleteWow! Congrats Blondie!!
ReplyDeleteWork getting done? What's that? LOL
You can read these stories out loud to the babies. They don't understand half of what we say at that age, they just like hearing your voice. So you can kill two birds with one stone. Aren't you glad I am not the babysitter?
DeleteJust seeing this now! Yes indeed, bigger and better for Vday! :D The downside is that it's almost 3 months to wait, but the upside is...bigger and better! Hehe. It sure was fun to work on the contest, and it was even more fun to see how excited people were at seeing your name.
ReplyDeleteNow what I really want to know is what books you purchased with the rest of your gift certificate! :D