Friday, November 9, 2012

Love Our Lurkers


Last year, on Lol day #6, I was a lurker coming out of the lurking world and starting to comment.

So if you happen to be stopping by and reading my blog, I want to tell you thanks and to welcome you.

Please say hello and let me know that  you were here.

Blogland has been a place where I have felt welcomed and cared for. We share our hearts and souls. Sometimes we share our sorrows and sometimes our joys. I have learned so much from reading the comments left. Reading the other blogs has given me so much, so much feeling of "family".

Hello lurkers and welcome to Blondie's Blog!



32 comments:

  1. Blondie, Happy LOL Day. Love your site and visit regularly. Glad you are with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visit regularly but don't comment as much as I should.

    Happy LOL Day, Blondie.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy LOL Day Blondie! Don't always comment but always read your wonderful posts. Have a great day!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blondie, happy LOL day! I never realized you and I started our blogs at almost the same time. I thought you'd been here forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy LOL day, Blondie.
    I should comment more, I know, but I'm trying to make everybody think I'm a lurker.
    No success yet.
    Hugs,
    Bas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy LOL Day, my friend! Its amazing how many new bloggers started writing after a LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy LOL Day my friend! :) (cute pic too)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Blondie, as you know I enjoy your blog and I comment here too!
    Happy LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiya happy LOL day!!

    i'm here ALL the time! just thought you should know... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Blondie,

    Happy LOL 7 day! I'm a regular visitor to your blog, and always enjoy your posts.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  11. *Waves* Happy LOL Day, Blondie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Blondie, I don't always comment but I drop in to see how you are. Thanks for commenting on my blog and I'll return the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nope. Not a lurker anymore either, but I'd thought I'd stop by and join the party.

    Willie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy LOL Day, Blondie! Loved that last pic...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great picture. It's the look in both of their eyes.

    Hope you have met some lurkers today Blondie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blondie, I don't think your post was up when I made my cruise through blogland this AM.
    At any rate, I lurked here first and then started commenting shortly after. Always love to visit here and so just wanted to say happy LOL Day/Evening to you! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love visiting you, and so happy to feel welcome here! I always read when you post.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Blondie, I don't always comment here but do love reading your posts. Happy LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I bought a new pair of sunglasses today. I'm going to put them on and hide behind the wall, sneaking out only long enough to see whatcha you are up to and lurk in the bushes - oops, maybe that's more along the lines of stalking than lurking.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Blondie! Happy LOL Day, sweetie! I lurked around your blog a long time before I wrote my first novella here. Thanks for the bandwidth ;-) and for your amazingly warm welcome and continued friendship. You're one in a million!

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
  21. I remember the very first time you commented on my blog! You immediately leaped off the page as a kind and funny warm soul. So glad we are friends. :)

    Stormy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Blondie, I don't always comment, but I read all your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy LOL Day! We enjoy your blog and need to visit more often.

    :)
    ~Todd and Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy LOL Day, Blondie. Really enjoy your blog.

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your blog Blondie! Happy LOL Day! Hope you're doing well. :)

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy LOL Day, Blondie! Apologies for being a tad late to the game. As you well know, I read your blog back in my lurker days :)

    ReplyDelete